3: The Search

-1 hour earlier-

Justin's Pov.

I was out in the woods hunting for a deer or a rabbit maybe. I was about to get a deer when Lily came and tapped me on the shoulder. "What was that for? I was about to get lunch!" I yelled at her frustrated. She had a scared look in her eyes which means something must be really wrong. "Justin, the girls are gone. I don't know where they would go. They were in the yard then they weren't." Her eyes started to tear up at she was saying this. What she had said had finally sunk in. There gone. Where would they go? They wouldn't just run away...would they? I started to run back home and Lily followed me.

We spent the next hour looking for Erica and Rose. Poor Erica, she's probably scared out of her mind. They're all alone somewhere out there. Just then I felt my phone buzzing. I took my phone out to see who it was. It was Rose. I quickly picked up.

Lily's Pov.

Justin answered his phone. I was further off so I couldn't hear what he was saying and I didn't want to use my super hearing, I would rather focus on finding my girls. My precious girls. All alone. Somewhere out there. Then it hit me. What if Roderick is still alive. He would be pretty old but he could be determined to get the answers. He could have taken Erica and Rose. I sprinted over to Justin. He had just ended the conversation with whoever he was talking to.

"Justin I know where the girls are" I said feeling sure I was right. Justin looked up at me "I know. Their with Roderick." He said looking down at the ground with a sad look on his face. "How did you know?" I asked. He looked up at me again with comforting eyes "their ok. That was Rose on the phone. But she says it's a trap and that we shouldn't go" his eyes no longer comforted me like they usually do. "What do you mean we can't go to save our daughters?! Are you crazy?! He'll kill them!" Justin looked back at the ground ashamed. "Rose said she can take care of herself. And I mean...I think she's right. She'll turn into a vampire any minute now. And Roderick will never see it coming." He answered.

"No. No. I am not leaving my girls to such a terrible man like him!" I yelled loosing control of what was right and what was wrong. Suddenly I started running. I don't know where or why but my feet did. They just kept running.

Authors note: sorry it's kind of short. Next chapter after I get 180 k readers? I really want to win a watty award. That's been my goal this whole time and I'm getting up there. I just need you guys to help.