14: Welcome Back

SUPRISE! I'm back! Sorry I stopped writing (again) but hopefully I'll keep track and write lots more! Maybe new story? Idk. But then you to everyone who stayed :D -author

______________________

The next morning I woke up to the sound of our house phone ringing. I started to sit up but then rethought it. I turned over and saw that Justin was gone. Panic rushed through me. I slid my feet off the bed and stood up. I walked to the bathroom door and grabbed my soft lavender Del Rossa Super Plush Microfiber Fleece robe and headed out of my our room. As I walked down the hardwood floor hall I regretted not getting slippers. When I opened the door to the living room the smell of coffee filled the air. I sighed in relief. I heard Justin's soft voice talking on the phone.

Then it hit me. All the events from yesterday. I turned and looked at my reflection in the microwave. I was completely healed but looked exhausted. Justin looked alert when he hung up the phone. He was already dressed. He turned towards me "it's Rose, she just called" he mumbled. His face was soft but full of worry. I walked over to him and hugged him "she's ok? I-I didn't know what happened to her" I squeaked.

Justin said he would explain the rest to me later and that he had to go. He said he was going to find Rose and bring her back. He left in a rush and I went into our room to get dressed. I wore light wash skinny jeans with a white lightweight Yoke Top. I slowly buttoned everything up then went into the kitchen to prepare a meal for Rose. I opened our fridge and pulled out a hunk of lambs meat. It's her first meal as a vampire and I want to make it special for her. I cut up the lamb into tiny little pieces then threw it onto a pan on the stove. I let the lamb cook just enough so the inside was raw but the outside was cooked.

It's been about 2 hours since Justin left, and hopefully they get back soon. I didn't know what do to with my time so I decided to read. I picked up Breaking Dawn part 1 and started to read where I left off. I find it funny reading these books and how their description of vampires is completely fake.

-1 hour earlier-

Justin's Pov.

I've been waiting for Rose for a while now. I ran to the place we said we would meet. But she still isn't here. She said she was about an hour away but she's probably moving slower since she hasn't eaten. Our conversation on the phone was very brief but she sounded tired and scared. She told me where to meet her but didn't want to say where she was in fear of getting tracked down. The morning air was still and there was frost on the tips of the grass in the park. I was the only one here, to others it was too early for the park. The sun peaked over the buildings in the distance. I looked down at my watch it was only 6:43 AM.

My cell phone started to ring and I picked it up.

"Hello, is this Justin Bieber?"

Justin: yes. Who is this?

"My name is Jennifer, I'm a nurse at the hospital. Your daughters name is Erica, correct?"

Justin: yes. Is she ok?

Jennifer: she's doing fine. But the doctor wants to see you. Please come by as soon as possible.

Justin: ok. Uh...thank you.

Jennifer: have a nice day.

I heard a click from the other end and put my phone away.

Rose's Pov.

I've been running for hours. I think I know where I'm going but I could be lost. I don't think I can go much farther. My bones ache and my eyes burn. My stomach hurts from hunger. I need food. I stopped for a second to see where I was. I was by a town. Wait a second. I've been here before. I recognize the street name. I started running down the street and now I know how close I am to the park. I can see it in the distance.

I tried to run faster but my foot hit something hard. I tripped and fell hitting my face. I heard a loud crack and knew almost immediately that I had broken something. I called out to Justin knowing he would hear me.

Justin's Pov.

I heard a loud noise slamming into the pavement a few feet away from me. I turned to see what it was and on the ground Rose was laying face first. I ran over to her as fast as I could. I grabbed her gently and set her on my lap. She had broken her nose falling but it was starting to heal itself. Rose smiled up at me, I can't wait to get her home. I picked her up and hugged her. She was lighter then I remember. I started to run towards home with her tightly held in my arms.