15: Interval

Lilly's POV.

-back at home-

I set down the book I was reading and looked over at the clock. I'm started to worry about Justin and Rose. They've been gone for about and 2 and a half hours. I stood up and went to check and see how cold the lamb I had prepared was. I opened the freezer and saw that it was just cold enough so I closed the freezer again. I went back down and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv just from my mind. I still can't believe this new kind of technology. It came out just about a month ago and I still can't believe all the new things that have come out since I first became a vampire. The cell phones haven't actually changed too much. Their just larger versions of the other ones.

I start to flip through the channels it give up and turn the tv off after just a few minutes. I heard a sudden bang coming from the door. I quickly got up and rushed over to see what was happening. Justin was standing that with Rose in his hands. The front door was lying on the ground underneath Justin's feet and he had a soft guarded look on his face. Rose lay limp in his arms, her eyes fluttered just a little when she saw me but then she went limp again.

Justin's Pov.

I pushed past Lily as she stood there mouth open and hands rested at her sides. I rushed into Rose's room and softly set her down on her floral bed. Rose moved softly as Lily was doing Gods knows what in the kitchen. After just a few minutes Lily walked in with a plate of lambs meet and some blood in a cup. She used one of my favorite cups. It was clear with a red stain towards the top of the cup. On the side of it, it had a complicated design with 3 different colors blue, yellow, and green.

Lily set the plate next to Rose so she could start eating. We both encouraged her to eat but after a few minutes I gave up and slowly moved the piece of meat towards her mouth. She opened it and let it fall in her mouth. It sat there for a little before she started to chew. Once the food had gone down Lily and I decided to give her space so we left.

Lily's Pov.

Justin followed me into the living room where I sat down on the couch and he followed by sitting next to me. I sat, looking at him expectantly for him to tell me everything. He started back from when I got locked up to today.

After about a half hour we heard some noise and looked up to see Rose standing in her door way staring at us. She didn't look exhausted and she has clearly fully healed. She had a look on her face that I couldn't quite understand. She looked scared and shocked and happy. She said nothing but she just slowly dragged herself over to Justin and I and laid down on top of our laps, curling her head into my stomach. I wrapped my arm around her head and we just say there in silence for a while, completely overwhelmed and greatful.

Rose'a Pov.

I was completely shocked.

No words.

No thoughts.

I just...laid there.

I felt my moms finger start to slowly stroke my head. I don't know how long we've been laying here but I didn't want to leave. As I started to remember all the pieces to the story, a realization accured.

Where's Erika?

I sat up rather quickly and felt blood rush to my head. "Erika? Where is she?" I asked alarmed. They both gave each other a look that I couldn't quite read then my dad spoke "she's...in the hospital. But she's going to be ok." I just froze and stared ahead at the TV up on the wall. It was off but I had nothing better to do.

My sister was in the hospital.

I had gotten kidnapped less then 24 hours ago.

I was a vampire.

I just needed some time to think about it all.

*************************

Authors note:

Hi guys! I want to say thank you to everyone who has stayed with me even though I haven't updated in a month or two. I still get surprised when I get notifications from u guys! I'm on a long road trip so hopefully I can finish the book during it. But no promises :/

Anyways. This is just the beginning of something intense so stay tuned!!! :D