19: Game On (read authors note!!)

Rose's Pov.

I've never really been liked at school. I mean, I don't get hate or anything. But the only time I was popular was the first week after the kidnapping. Kids kept coming up to me to give me presents and tell me how hard it must be. People don't usually end up choosing to like me. I have friends and I guess I'm happy but I've never been popular. My two best friends, Claira and Jasmine, are the same way. Jasmine is the most popular out of the three but she claims she's not popular.

I felt my feet slip underneath me but I managed to catch myself without falling. The day was cold and I was on my way to school. I looked down to see a small patch of ice by a sprinkler that must have leaked and frozen during the night. I brushed myself off then kept walking towards school.

The thought of my night at the hospital last night flashed through my head. I remember seeing Erika's soft face as she lay there, motionless, surrounded by crazed nurses. My eyes burned and I couldn't fight it anymore. I dropped to the ground and started crying.

I can't do it anymore.

I looked around and saw some people staring so I wiped away my tears and stood up. I continued walking to school. I need my sister. She got annoying at times. But she was my sister.

I rushed to school, ignoring everyone and everything. I didn't want to talk to anyone. And I wanted to get this day over with.

Justin's Pov.

Rose went off to school and Lily is out hunting. I feel alone both on the outside and on the inside. A bird flew past the window to a tree off in the distance. I shocked back into reality and brushed my hand through my hair, pulling at the tips. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I walked over to the sink and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked nothing like myself. My hair was grown out and way too long.

I had to brush my fangs. I shot them out, one was chipped. But it hadn't healed because it was inside in too small of an area to heal. As soon as i had brought my fangs out it healed itself. I put my fangs back in and splashed cold water on my face then went to get dressed.

After I was dressed I dialed the hospital to check in.

"Hello?"

"Hi. My name is Justin Bieber, I'm the father of the little girl in from yesterday. Her name is Erika Bieber."

"Yes. I remember you from yesterday! What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if you had any updates on how she's doing"

"I'm afraid not. But the Doctors are having some uh...troubles. But I'm sure it will be fine!"

"Um...thanks. Bye."

I hung up the phone quickly. That lady was so cheery. Like she didn't even think that I might have to be grieving my daughter soon. And what did she mean by troubles? I slammed my phone down almost breaking the small little side table and headed towards the front door.

I grabbed I piece of paper and left a note for Lily. Then I was out the door and driving. My eyes burned from the tears trying to fight their way out. After a few minutes I found myself driving ninety miles per hour instead of forty-five miles per hour. I pulled over to try and calm myself down. I didn't want to lash out and kill somebody.

I sat there for a few minutes. Letting the tears come out but then quickly wiping them away. The thought of it all made me so angry that I slammed my hands onto the steering wheel. My horn honked and a car driving by honked back.

I had originally drove here to release some anger but what I was planning to do was too small. I needed to find Roderick. And I needed to kill him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L(!)(!)K I say some important stuff down below!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

********************

Authors note: This chapter wasn't all to big. But hopefully the next one will be really long. I just need ideas :/ I had this whole thing planned out. But now I'm not so sure. Comment what you think should happen, what you don't understand, and what you don't like. I'll try and help all of you guys out and change it to your guys' liking.

Anyways, so it actually isn't as depressing as I had originally thought. Which is good. And I hope you guys are enjoying it! Please let me know how much your enjoying it by voting for both this and my other story, Midnight. Thank you all so much!!!