7: The Seperated Family

Erica's Pov.

Ill never forget the next hour. Or was it 2 hours. I don't know but it was terrible. Hearing Rose scream. Luckily the light was off so I didn't see anything. But still, the screams. They stuck in my head. I wish I could have done something to stop it...but what could I have done? I was tied up and clearly not strong enough to fight him. He left the room a while ago but I can still here Rose in the corner whimpering. He either tied her up over there or he decided to not even tie her up. "Rose?" I heard something move and then I heard her soft voice "Erica I'm so sorry. It's...all my fault. You shouldn't be here."

"Rose don't say that. Lets focus on getting out of here. Did he tie you up?" I heard more movement then the light went on. Rose was standing by the light, ropes were on the ground. "He tied me up but not well enough." She walked over to me and untied my hands. Now we had to get to work on getting out.

Lily's Pov.

I can't believe what I had to hear for the past hour. I'm not positive what he did to my little girl but I'm pretty sure he ra-ra. I can't even say it in my head. When he comes back in here...I swear. I'm going to KILL him. I don't know which of my little girls it was but it doesn't matter I'm still going to kill him. Marcel had left a few minutes ago and I'm guessing Roderick will be back any minute. I tried once again to get out of the chains around my wrists. It was no use. Even though I'm a vampire and my strength is more powerful I can't get out.

The door slammed open and Roderick walked in. He had a devious smile on his face as he walked over to me. "Sorry I was gone for a while. I had to clean up" he said almost laughing. He came closer to me then knelt down "so, now are you willing to tell me?" I gathered up spit in my mouth then spit on him. It landed right in his eye. It was hard to stop myself from laughing and his reaction made it even harder. He wiped off the spit and shook his hand making spit fly everywhere. His face got bright red "MARCEL! GET IN HERE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and in a few seconds Marcel came bursting threw the doors. "What?" She asked as innocent as ever. "HOW DARE YOU BRING ME SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS PERSON!" What Roderick yelled confused me. Why was he mad at Marcel for something I did?

Justin's Pov.

I can't believe I lost Lily and my girls. Everything I love is lost. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't even know where they are. I should have stopped Lily when she left and because I didn't who knows what's happening to her. I feel useless strutting at home but I've already searched everywhere. Plus I even called the police leaving an anonymous tip that she and the girls had been taken. So now here I am. Waiting. Feeling useless.

Authors note: sorry not a lot happened. I just wanted to catch you up on what they were all thinking.