11: Rescue team

I could hear a ringing in my ears. And someone yelling. I moved my hand a little and could feel liquid on the ground. Only, it was warm. Something was happening to my back it stung a little but felt like it was healing at the same time. I started to recognize the voice yelling. It sounded like...dad? I guess I had said it out loud because I heard a reply "Rose, wake up! We have to get out of here before they find us!" I opened my eyes and looked around. It was dad yelling to me. I sat up and hugged him. "What happened?" He didn't reply to me but only said "we have to go ill explain later." I looked around me while I stood up. I don't remember being here. I looked at where I was laying. There was blood, everywhere. The last thing I remember was me and Erica at home waiting for lunch. There was something in the forest. But then there's...nothing.

I felt a tug on my arm and looked up to see that my dad had an impatient look on his face. He started walking towards a small window that looked a little beat up. He squeezed through then turned around waiting for me. I walked over and started squeezing through too. The edges had nails sticking out of it. I felt a few nails scrape my sides but I ignored it. By the look on dads face I could we were in danger. My dad looked me in the eyes and gave me his phone "run as far as you can. Your too weak to fight here and now they know that." His voice was firm. What was he talking about? Why was I weak? I started to run anyways. I looked around my while running and realized everything was moving fast. Way faster then normal. It was like when I was a little girl and my dad would hold me and run through the woods. I guess I'm...I'm a vampire now.

Justin's Pov.

I didn't want to make Rose leave but I had to. She's to weak. Especially because she just turned into a vampire. The past few minutes have been crazy. I don't know where Erica is. Roderick has Lily. And I have no clue how I'm going to get any of them.

-moments before-

I ran inside the door through the house and downstairs. My plan actually worked. Kind of. Roderick ran to the door to see what happened but the other girl happened to be a vampire and knew it was me. She immediately ran downstairs and found me. She put me in the same room as Lily and tied me up in chains. She made sure she tied me up far enough away from Lily. After a few minutes of struggling to break out and Lily telling me what's happened for the past hour I finally broke out of chains.

I broke Lily out of the chains then went to find Rose. As soon as I opened the door Roderick was ready to get me. Luckily I run faster then him so I got free. He went into the room that Lily was in after calling for the vampire girl to get me. I ran upstairs and into a room. I quickly locked the door to the room. I didn't have much time, I knew she would get in somehow. Before I turned around I heard screaming. The voice sounded like...Erica.

I turned around and my mouth gaped open at what lay in front of me. Rose was unconscious on the floor covered in blood. I ran to her and knelt down. I started softly shaking her so hopefully she would wake up. I could feel the tears banging at my eyes. "Rose! Wake up!" Now I was harshly shaking her. The only chance she has to survive is if I...I couldn't do that. She's too young. But I have to. I leaned over and dug my fangs into her neck. If she's still alive this will turn her into a vampire and she'll heal. I sat back for a second praying that this will work.

All the sudden a loud bang came from outside and I heard police yelling. Thank god they came but they can't see us this like. Not if she's going to live and heal herself. I started shaking her again and again. "Rose! Wake up! Come on. We need to go! Wake up!" I saw that her hand made a slight move. She's alive. I kept yelling at her, it seemed to make her respond. Finally she opened her eyes and sat up to hug me "what happened?" I heard her sweet soft voice ask. I couldn't answer her now, we need to get out. We crawled through the window and I told her to run as fast as she could as far as she could. I gave her my phone so I could call her later. And then...she was gone.