6: Revenge and Pain

I opened my eyes, I was in a kind of dark room. No one was in the room. My face was laying down on a concrete floor. I sat up. My hands were in metal clasps around my wrists and my legs were in chains tied to the ground. In the corner of the room was a small dim lamp. A door in the left side of the room opened. Roderick walked in and of course what's-her-name came following. I thought she hated Roderick. He killed Eric. Roderick now had grey hair. He looked so much older. He walked up to me "so, here we are again. You, locked up in my possession and me, trying to get the same information out of you" he said leaning down right in front of me.

I felt a grumble in my stomach. I'm so hungry I haven't eaten in forever. "Your not getting anything out of me until you give me something to eat" I said through gritted teeth. He laughed a little then turned to the girl (I still don't know her name after all this time) "Marcel, go get her an animal or something" he said turning to her. So that's her name, Marcel. She left the room, her high heels clacking on the cement ground. In about 10 minutes she came back with my meal. I ate, cleaned myself as well as I could, then turned to Roderick. "I'm going to tell you all that I can." Roderick nodded at what I had said smiling. I leaned in towards him "Justin. Didn't. Do it." I said spitting on him a little then leaning back again.

He raised his hand and slapped me. I laughed at his efforts to hurt me. "I'm a vampire, remember? You can't do anything to me" I said smirking at him. He laughed a little "I can't do anything to you...but I can hurt your little girls. Their in the other room. I can just walk in there right now and do whatever. I. Want." He said standing up smiling and heading towards the door. Marcel stayed in the room but Roderick left, closing the door behind him.

Marcel walked up to me and knelt down "thanks to you, he's going to turn me back into a vampire. Ill get revenge, watching you hear your little girls in pain. Who know what he'll do to them" she said smirking "but I don't think it's going to involve any...weapons."

Erica's Pov.

The door in the room opened and Roderick walked in. He closed the door once again making everything dark. He turned on a lamp in the corner of the room then walked over to us. It took my eyes a moment to adjust. I took this time to memorize everything in the room. To the left of me there was a boarded up window. To the right and in the corner was a table with a small lamp on it. That's all there was. Everything else was cement walls, ceilings and floors. Roderick walked over to Rose and started untying her. "I might as well get some joy out of having a beautiful girl like you here." Oh no. He doesn't mean...rape, does he?

I think Rose was thinking the same thing as me because she started freaking out. "Please, no. Do anything else to me but not this." She was screaming and kicking now. Roderick smirked and looked over at me "I'll get double out of this, one do enjoy, one to make watch" then he looked down at Rose as he was dragging Rose towards the middle of the room "don't worry. I'll make this enjoyable for you."

Authors note: ill probably write more today don't worry. I just wanted to stop here because I don't want to go into detail.