22: The End

1 week later:

Lily's Pov.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore the dress Justin had picked out for me on our honeymoon many years ago. It was black and had lacy on the back. He said it complimented my figure and made my eyes stand out. I usually brake down crying at the thought of him but today I had to be strong. Today I was honoring his life. The memory of me shooting him flashed through my eyes. I had hit him just in the wrong spot. The first bullet hit the ground, the second hit right above his left eye, and the third one hit Roderick in the chest. If only I had taken more time to aim.

Someone knocked on my door softly "come in" I said. The door opened slightly and Scooter peeked in. "You ready?" He asked me. I nodded and headed towards him. I opened the door a little more and hugged scooter "I miss him so much" I whispered. "I know me too." He replied shortly before turning and walked out. I followed short behind.

The funeral was held at a place close the woods. He had always loved the woods. He would tell me that it brought him peace. It lasted about an hour. After it was all over, I left Rose to Scooter. I had to get away to somewhere. I brought him to the spot where I had taken him years ago when we first met. The view of the city was perfect. Flashbacks came through my head

-------FLASHBACK--------

Only he would manage to make me mad at a time like this. We both sat silent for a while just starring at the view. Then I felt his soft hand wrap around mine. I squeezed his hand then relaxed it. I leaned against him. We stayed until the sun began to set just talking and talking for hours.

-----------------------------

I missed those days with him. When we were both so young and so in love. I will never forget him and I will always love him. I sat there staring off into the distance for hours.

Rose's Pov.

My father. My sister. And even though my mother didn't die I feel as though I've lost her. I have no one now. I need someone to be here for me. To hold me up. Because I'm crumbling. I was sitting in the tree in the forest. Scooter was suppose to watch me but he let me come out here. I layed down on the branch and soon fell asleep to the sun set.

Authors note: It finished! :O I might do a prequel if this book gets good views! Thank you everyone for reading! I had so much fun writing it for you guys I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :D I love all you guys!