12: Lilly

As soon as Rose had left I ran back inside. I have to find Lilly and Erika. With all the commotion from the police I had time to run past them slipping downstairs. There were 4 rooms. I had been in 1. Which leaves 3 to find them but I don't have much time. Someone could walk down any second and even though I'm innocent the police might not believe it. I walked over to the second door and kicked with my foot as hard as possible. I felt a spring of pain go through my leg, I probably broke it. But it soon faded and my leg healed itself up. The door had fallen down with a large bang! I looked inside for a quick glance. Nope. No one. I went onto the next door. This time I realized the door was metal. It had a large wheel attached to the door. I started to turn it hoping it would lead to something. Great fully it opened and inside was Lilly.

As I was about to run over to her to free her I heard voices coming closer. I ran back to the door and closed it. I wanted to make sure it was the police before exposing myself. As soon as the door was closed I ran over to Lilly who's face was soaked with tears already. "Shh. It's gonna be ok" I coed to her as I moved her aside softly to untie her hands. Crap. There in chains. I gently pushed her forward a little more making sure she was as comfortable as she could be before I grabbed the chain and started pulling as hard as I could. It's not working. I kicked the wall to loosen it a little before pulling again. After a little bit of trying it finally budged from the wall a little. I gave it one last tug and it came out.

I bent down and picked up the chain. Almost immediately I dropped it again. It's a lot heavier then I thought. I gestured over to Lilly to help. She bent down a little and grabbed some of the chain on the ground from her tied wrists. She picked it up and threw it over her shoulder, groaning at the pain. I picked some up and walked over to her. "I'm sorry." I lightly set down the rest of the chain on her shoulders and she slumped down even more then more. "Justin, what are you-" I cut her off knowing we didn't have much time. "I want you to go outside and collapse calling for help. They should come down to help you and if they ask, you've been working to pull the chain out of the wall for a long time and it finally budged. After they take you ill go find Erika and get her out. Ill find you after your safe, just stay with someone at all times." I said rather sternly. She looked up at me with sad eyes "Justin, please. I don't want to leave you" she softly spoke. "Lilly, I love you ok? I want you to be safe and get out of here." She nodded her head then started slowly trudging her way to the door. Before she went out she turned and looked back me. I gave her a small nod of encouragement. She smiled a little then mouthed the words "I love you" before walking out of the door.

Author: I know I haven't wrote in months and I'm sorry but ill be writing more often I promise. Anyways I'm sorry it's short I'm gonna write the next chapter right now I just wanted to end it there