The LeATHERMOUTH gang

Gerard couldn't believe he'd been set this case, they knew what emotional ties he had to the victim. He wouldn't do it. It was too much for him.

The case he had been set to investigate was the disappearance of his brother Mikey. Mikey had been at a uni party and while walking back to his dorm been snatched. The police had surveillance of who did it, the infamous LeATHERMOUTH gang. Gerard had been picked to investigate because he knew Mikey and unfortunately the leader of the gang, Frank Iero.

He met Frank at a bar, not the most glamorous of places but Gerard was undercover to get some information about the guy. He learned that Frank was an only child, inherited the leadership from his father when he turned eighteen as his father died in a shoot out. He also learned that Mr. Iero never left a debt unpaid, more likely than not, Frank hated owing anybody. Even if it was something insignificant like a bet of who'd win the local football match.

He, quite quickly, learned that Frank wasn't fooled by the disguise. Frank saw right through it.

"How?" Gerard asked.
"I can see the earpiece," was Frank's snarky reply. Shit.
"Come with me," Frank said. Gerard followed but only reluctantly. He didn't know where they were going but he knew he didn't want to. Frank slapped his bum while walked past and a jolt of pleasure went straight to his cock.
"Ah," whined quietly. Gerard loved having his bum slapped during sex, hell, he loved being treated like a dirty whore. So he had a small tent growing in his trousers about now. Gerard needed some sort of friction or he was going to be hard and desperate in front of a gang leader who could possibly kill him. But he never did.

"Are you hard?" Frank asked as he saw the bulge in Gerard's trousers.
He went and pressed his hand against it. Hard.
Gerard moaned and pushed against Frank's hand. The pleasure was driving him crazy, he needed to get some sort of release.
"What started this? Just a slap on the ass?" Gerard could only nod.
"Do you want me to fuck you?" Gerard nodded again. Frank pondered this for a bit and smirked,

"The detective is really just a dirty fucking whore, who was just looked for a score tonight." Gerard cursed him innumerable times in his head but he was too focused on the problem in his jeans to say anything. He was hating himself for doing this because he knew Frank was a cocky asshole, but he practically was rutting against Frank's hand.

Frank started caressing his bum, pushing Gerard into him. Gerard gasped at the unexpected pleasure.
"Ah!"
"Dirty slut," Frank whispered into his ear with other flith accompanying it. Gerard was melting under his touch. It was not what he intended for this job but he didn't care. It was what his body wanted and craved.

Precum had started to leak through his boxers and Gerard was getting desperate now. He needed some sort of release, even if he need to rub himself off. He needed it and Frank could tell that by his body language.
"You want to get off?" Gerard just whined in reply, "well you need to spread yur legs then."
Gerard shyly did as he was told, cursing himself in his head for it.

"Little slut wants his bum eaten out, so he's spreading his legs like a whore," Frank mused to himself. He spread Gerard's bum cheeks and started licking at his hole, while simultaneously wanking.

Gerard whined and arched his back in an attempt to get Frank to go harder. Frank got the message. He got into it with more energy, and Gerard was loving it. He was moaning like nobody's business and he was liking being treated like a little whore. He was getting closer and closer as each minute passed. Frank was getting off on the sounds Gerard made, it was great.

"AHHHH!" Gerard screamed as he came. Frank following suit soon after. Gerard collapsed against the wall Frank has him lean on on a dingy alleyway.
"Such a whore," Frank smirked and walked away, leaving Gerard there and panting.

"Gerard. GERARD!" a voice was calling him out of his stupor.
Gerard made a sort of grunting noise and looked around wildly. One of his co workers was standing there and grinning at him.
"Uh you've got a little problem there in your trousers," they said and walked away. Gerard looked down at his crotch, oh. He was going to have to deal with that.

How was that for a first chapter? Some light hearted sin to ease you in. (I take AP English class to write sin...) This is for gerardsdaddy on tumblr.
-Alex