You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

This is the only song I could think of that went with this chapter and I don't even like Halsey that much...
Song: "colours" by Halsey.

They drove long and deep into the night, watching stars pass in the foggy night air. It was quiet and peaceful. Gerard felt that he could run away from it all like this, with Frank on his side. He felt infinite, when you go down a long road with that perfect song to feel free of any worries.

But he was also guilty that he wasn't helping Mikey. It was niggling in the back of his mind. He wasn't doing the job that he was supposed to.
But he didn't want to think about it right now. The cool air made his longish black hair flow behind him in a sleek, ebony wave, even thought it was a bit greasy. Ugh.

The radio played some alt rock softly, just loud enough that you could hear but quiet enough so you could ignore it if you wanted.
Frank stared long into the distance, hand loosely on the wheel. He seemed like he was both zoned out and focused at the same time. He was also gazing at Gerard periodically, taking everything in, his pale skin, black hair, button nose. Gerard blushed a light pink when he caught Frank in the act.

Frank stopped the car in front of a large house. Gerard guessed that it was the Iero estate, from the looks of it. A gothic, Victorian style mansion with a large garden with a marble bird bath. He turned to Gerard and looked at him in a lustful gaze. He leaned forward over the passenger seat until only a small space between them. Gerard's breath hitched, he was anticipating what would happen next.

Frank closed the distance between them and presses his lips tenderly to Gerard's.

Gerard melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Frank and pulling him on top of him and deepening the kiss. He squeaked when Frank accidentally brushed his palm against his crotch, trying to get up.

"Oh is kitten getting a little hot under the collar?" Frank asked with a smirk. Gerard whined and presses his hips up to get more friction. Frank pressed harder and watched Gee whine and wriggle around in the seat.
It was working wonders for Frank's dick. His trousers were feeling particularly tight right now.

Gerard was positively wrecked right now, wanting to be touched so badly. He wanted to be fucked and filled with cum. He wanted to be treated like some cheap whore and just...
Frank noticed this and turned it up a notch and huffed some warm air over Gee's crotch. The latter squealed and squirmed trying to get his hands into his pants to sort himself out. Frank slammed his wrists above him on the car door and kissed him hard and passionately. Gerard moaned in Frank's mouth and started begging for Frank to fuck him.

"Oh please, Fra-"
"Uh uh ah, what do we say?"
"Please sir,"
"Better."

Frank started to unbuckle Gerard's belt and pull down his jeans, exposing his erection to the cool night air. Frank grinned and squeezed the base of it. Gerard moaned like a pornstar.
"Come on I want to hear more of those pretty sounds." Frank said lustily into his ear.
They went on like this for a couple more minutes, electric and heat charged the air and they were now both naked and revelling in the warmth of each other's bodies.

"Please fuck me sir," Gerard whispered, tracing the the large tattoo Frank had on his chest. His wish was granted, he was flipped over onto his stomach and could feel a finger gracing his hole and pushing in slightly with some cold fluid on it. Needless to say, Gee squeaked at the cold feeling.
"Don't worry it's just lube."

Gerard relaxed now and welcomed the pleasurable feeling. He was slowly leaking more precum and getting his prostate massaged. He pushed back on Frank's fingers and received a slap on the bum as a warning. The slap felt kinda nice though.

When Frank decided that Gee was stretched enough, he pushed in moaning at the feeling of Gee's tight hole.
"Ah!" Gerard moaned, the feeling of being filled almost too much for him. He was breathing heavily and tapped Frank's arm to get his attention.
"You can move," he whispered. Frank kissed him and started to move slowly. It was pleasurable and sweet at the same time.

He started moving faster and the frequency of Gee's moans increased. He was moaning like a pornstar when he got close.
"Sir I'm close!"
"You're not coming until I say so."
Gerard loved it when he was dominant like that. It was a real turn-on for him. He felt the intense heat churn in the pit of his stomach. He was so close, so clooo-
"AH!" Gerard screamed as he came all over the car seat and his belly. He collapsed where he lay. Frank was still thrusting into him. But it didn't take him long to cum after Gerard. Frank collapsed on top of Gerard, panting and whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"You're so beautiful, I feel I were to compare you to anything it would be a fairy, all delicate and dainty but could wreak havoc if they wanted."

Gerard just smiled and listened to Frank's words, and roamed his eyes over the man's body, all the tattoos and scars that had some sort of memory or meaning behind. Frank was a masterpiece, torn and frayed at the edges, but a masterpiece none the less. They continued on like this for hours on end, just lying there and talking about life and the stars and everything they feared and wanted most in life.

Gerard felt safe and happy like this, happier than he had been for a while.

Wooooooo that was a long one!
Mikey will maybe make an appearance in the next chapter or so? I dunno.
Thank you all for the love and support this story gets, it means so much to me.
-Alex