Does anyone have the guts to shut me up?

Guys, gals and non binary pals, Mikey Way will make his first appearance in this chapter.
Song: "Brother" by Gerard Way.

Gerard awoke in the car next to Frank with a stiff back. He remembered last night and groaned when he felt the stickiness on his bum. Welp. Frank was starting to stir too, and he wrapped an arm around Gerard and pulled him in for a hug.
"Morning, sweetcheeks," he said and slapped his bum lightly. Gerard squeaked at the action and blushed hard.
"Frankieeee."

Frank smirked and reached for his and Gerard's clothes in the back of the car. He threw Gerard his jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and shoes while put on his own. When they were dressed and had cleaned up most of the mess on the seats, Frank led him up to his house and opened the door for him,
"Welcome to the Iero residence, may I give you a tour?" Frank said with silly mock bow. Gerard giggled and took Frank's hand when he held it out. They walked around the ground floor and Frank showed Gerard the lounge room, kitchen/dining room, the music room where Frank kept a fuckton of vintage guitars and vinyl records and an old looking record player. He was also showed around upstairs, to Frank's room and where he'd be staying if he wanted to.

I mean sure it would be a prime opportunity to sneak around and get information that could lead him to Mikey and do his bloody job, but he kind of didn't want to do that to Frank since he been nothing but nice to him. So the feared and infamous LeATHERMOUTH gang leader had a sweet side to him after all. Gerard kinda liked that in potential partners. You know all tough on the outside but with a soft and sweet core on the inside.

He had a look at his room, it was all classy elegance. Black lacquered wood headstand on a bed with dark red velvet (not the cake) sheets, oak wood furniture and a small vanity in the corner with all sort of bits and bobs on it, it was a room he had dreamed of since he was a teen. But he probably would make it a bit more cute and lacy. He had a fondness for cute and lacy things like stuffies and soft felt blankets. He had a small fortune of small felt plushies at home.

"Gerard are you alright up there?" Frank yelled up.
"Yeah I'm fine," Gerard yelled back down. He heard footsteps coming up to his room, and Frank opened the door and walked in casually. He came up to Gee and said,
"Are you gonna stay over tonight?" He sounding kind of nervous when he asked the question, and blushing a little too.
"Uh, yeah if that's alright, get my shit together you know,"
"Great."

And after that Frank got more relaxed and comfortable around him as time went on. They talked about movies and comics and all the stuff they liked. They were laughing and bantering like old friends, if they could call themselves that.
This went on throughout the whole day after watching Vampira and playing Borderlands 2, they ordered pizza and talked and laughed until their stomachs hurt.

They parted ways at 11:30pm to go to bed. Gerard went up to his room and fiddled around with his phone until round about 1am, when it vibrated to notify him of a phone call, he picked up and said,
"What the hell it's 1 o'clock,"
"Gerard?" said a timid and shaky voice, but he recognised it all the same,
"Mikey?"
"Yeah, it's me, listen I don't have a lot of time,"
"Ok what is it?"
"Get out of Frank Iero's house. Get out now Gee,"
"W-w-why? How do you know I'm here anyway?"
"Because he told me."
And that certain him was standing right behind him.
"Talking to someone sweetheart?"

Muahahhahaha some serious shit is going to happen in the next chapter.
And also, 1k views?! Holy fuck guys this is amazing!
-Alex