Oh baby its fuck time!

Oh I'm sinning tonight!
Song: "Fuck time" by Green Day.

Needless to say Gerard's mind was filled to the brim with dirty thoughts of that man. Oh that man.
It was bad enough that Getard was trying to get him in prison, but having dirty dreams about him? Oh boy.
Gerard tossed and turned in his sleep but still couldn't get the image of Frank fucking him on a lead out of his head.
"I need to bathe in holy water," he thought. (A/N: yes you fucking do)
He couldn't get hard again right now, but his dick did swell a little.

He couldn't get away from the thought. He wanted to be that man's babydoll. He wanted it more than anything right now, even though his brain was telling him, "No. You are trying to get this man in jail not in your arse." But his body and heart disagreed. He was about half hard right now. Although he didn't realise it, he was rutting against the mattress he was lying on. His brain was hardly ( no pun intended) noticing, but his dick was.
It's sin time.

The feeling of pressure against his dick, was building and he could feel the heat building in his stomach too.
"Hah aaahhh," he moaned, the pleasure taking over. Oh he was a dirty slut, as dream-Frank was telling him, as he was rubbing his metaphorical dick over his bum hole. Not fucking him though as he had been a bad boy and touched his princess parts without permission.
"You're a bad boy," dream-Frank said and slapped his bum. Gerard gasped a little bit. It felt so good.  But was short lived as he felt white-hot heat and came all over the mattress, and fell into a deep sleep again.

Just a little smut chapter for all you dirty sinners.
"All you sinners stand up and sing hallelujah," "HALLEUJAH!"
- Alex