Like a bullet through a flock of doves

Yeah continuity!
Honestly I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and views I've gotten for this fic. ❤️
Song is "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" by My Chemical Romance.

The cold metal end of the gun was pressing against Gerard's head. Frank was taking amusement in how he made the pale man underneath him squirm in fear at him.
"Please let me go," Gerard begged and tried to wriggle to get away.
Frank chuckled.
"As if I'm letting you ruin my career, detective," he said in a charming tone with a edge to it. Gerard knew he was either, A) dead or B) going to be dead.

He didn't want to, but he started begging for Frank's mercy. He was crying and just trying to get any sort of reaction out of Frank.

He only said, "Ah ah ah, little boy."

Damn this motherfucker, he was smooth. Unbeknownst to anyone, Gerard had a weird kink. A daddy kink if you want to specific. The last boyfriend he had was weirded out by it and dumped him over it. (A/N: my bby)
"Wait. You like being called little boy?" Frank said, noticing Gerard's slight smile at his words.
SHIT SHIT FUCK ABORT ABORT!

Gerard wriggled now more frequently to get out from under Frank.
"Are you trying to get away from daddy?" Oh shit. There it was again. Frank was just laughing his ass off at Gerard, at his fruitless attempts at getting away from him. But Frank was also getting really turned on by Gerard's wriggles under his crotch. It was sending waves of pleasure to his dick. Well this was wanking material for tonight. He could imagine it, Gerard in a black lacy lingerie set, thigh highs, garters and everything. Mewling as he got his little hole pounded in kitty ears and a collar with a lead that Frank held on to. It was a thought that he was going to keep for a while, if you know what I mean.
Heh heh.

Gerard was getting more and more desperate to get away by the second. It was hard enough just trying to look at pictures of the man without thinking dirty thoughts that some high-up detective like him shouldn't  think about a criminal like him. But with Frank calling him things like kitten and baby doll, it was even harder. Gerard wanted to plaster himself on that man.

"Hey boss, we've got the stuff, we can get going now," yelled some guy from far away. Frank got off of Gerard, much to the laters amazement. He thought Frank was going to pit a bullet in his head.
"See you later kitten," Frank said with a wink as he jogged away to catch up with his men.

Gerard was amazed, Frank let him go and called him kitten. Kitten! Holy fuck he liked it, "oh I'm sinning tonight," Gerard thought. He walked the last block to his home and flopped on the couch. Ray left him a note saying that he'd be out tonight till whenever. Convenient.

Gerard was still thinking about how Frank called him kitten, it was getting him a bit hot under the collar. He was near horny now. He rushed upstairs and grabbed the supplies from under his bed. They were in the small-ish pink box that he hid from anybody or else he would die of shame. He opened it and grabbed the peachy coloured vibrator out and some lube. His trousers were quickly ditched, and his boxers too. He started to finger his hole and stretch himself out, while wanking at the same time. When he felt that he was stretched out enough, he pushed the vibrator into himself gasping at the feeling.
"Ooooohhh, fuck," he muttered as he pushed the vibrator in and out of himself. He was speeding up and going harder into his prostate now, mewling and whimpering at the pleasure.
"Ahhhhh, daddy!" He screamed as he came. He was still panting as he came down from the ecstasy of his orgasm. He didn't notice that he still had half his clothes on as he fell asleep into the twilight zone of the unconscious mind and into dirty dreams of the aforementioned "daddy".

I'm still not happy with this chapter but I can't be bothered editing it.
I'm still reading all your comments on this fic and I'm happy you're all enjoying it.
Follow me on tumblr at ectonutella! I'll posting sneak peeks of new chapters there.
(Shameless self promotion)
- Alex