Cemetery drive

Warning there is scenes of violence in this chapter.
Song: "cemetery drive" by My Chemical Romance.

"So sweetheart, who are you talking to?" Frank asked in that condescending flattery that Gerard hated so much in this moment.
Gerard stayed silent, hoping that this wouldn't hurt his chances of getting information out of Mikey to where his location was.
"I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that it was your little brother trying to warn you," he became more threatening as he moved closer, "to get out of here before it was too late."

Gerard jumped up and quickly hung up on Mikey and tried to estimate how much of a distraction he'd need to get his stuff and get out of here. Frank didn't let him. He grabbed Gee by the scruff of his neck, and pinned him against the bed. He was furious.
"Get your clothes on and come out to my car," he spat and left the room. Gerard let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Oh god he had to get away, but he didn't know how, he didn't have any money on him, the only form of transportation he had was Frank's car, well at least he still had his wallet though...

He would follow Frank's orders for now, until there was an opportunity to escape and then he was hightailing it out of here, back home to his cost little apartment with Ray, away from all this shit. He missed home so much.

He walked down the marble staircase, running his hand along the banister as he went. How did Frank go from cute cinnamon roll to anger-fuelled tornado in a few hours? It hurt Gerard's head to think about it. He hesitated at the door, debating if he should actually do it.
"Hey get moving," said one of Frank's gruff henchmen. He thought it was something like Dewees?
A small flame of annoyance burned in the pit of Gee's stomach,
"And what if I want to take my time?" He asked the rhetorical question with pure venom dripping from his voice. He disliked these guys since he met them at the bar, his gut gave him the feeling that they were to be avoided.
"This happens," and he socked Gee in the gut making him crumple to the ground with all the grace of a giraffe with roller skates.

He groaned at the new pain in his abdomen, and was about to roll over when Dewees came and kicked him in the side. The pain shot up his side and ribs, intensely like a fire. He heard someone burst in the door.
It was Frank.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He screamed in the man's face when he saw the sight of Gerard on the floor.
Dewees looked terrified, he had never seen Frank this angry before.
"I-I-I---" but he never got to finished that sentence before Frank gave him an uppercut to the jaw. He scampered away, with the pain in his jaw and all that was left of him was a tooth that had been knocked out.
"Come on, we need to talk."

Frank drove Gerard to a cemetery near the outskirts of the city. Gerard had a fascination with death and the paranormal since he was a kid. He loved cemeteries and all their somber beauty. It was something time could never alter.
"Are you hurt badly?" Frank asked. He cupped Gerard's face in his hands and looked straight at him. Golden hazel meeting grassy green.
"Um, nothing I can't deal with you know," Gerard forced a laugh, trying to make the situation lighter.

"Gerard," Frank said in a serious tone, "I'm asking if you are hurt badly and need to go to any sort hospital to get medical attention."

"Frank I'm fine, he didn't do much than the punch and kick you heard a commotion about," Gerard said. Frank breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thank god for that." Gerard was astonished at the 180 flip from threatening to caring. What the fuck was going on?

Frank sighed and faced Gerard again.
"I don't know how I feel about you. It's like I hate your guts because you work for the police, but I care for you as a person." He seemed near breaking point.
"It's tearing me apart not knowing."
The statement hung in the air, Gee couldn't believe what he had just heard. This man had feelings for him that he could explain, but it made sense to him for some reason. He couldn't fathom why, but it did.
"I.... I don't know what to say... I..."
"Don't, it's better this way."
"Don't know why, but that makes sense to me, you know, what you said."
"It does?" Frank sounded sheepish.
"Yeah, you don't like the fact that I work for your 'enemies' but you do like me for the person I am."
"That pretty much it guess."

Gerard leaned forward toward the man in the drivers seat,
"And I feel the same way."

Wooooo I'm pumping out the chapters now.
I really like this one actually (and I say that pretty rarely about my writing). I wrote this in the middle of class because I was bored.
-Alex