Can we fast forward to go down on me?

1.61k views?! Jesus Christ on a bike!
Song: "New Perspective" by Panic! at the Disco.

It had been a month now that Gee had moved in with Frank. He was the happiest he'd ever been, with a room full of lace and stuffies to call his own. But Gerard had to remind himself that he was on a job, and he couldn't let Frank get the better of him. But he was conflicted, he knew he had to fulfil his sense of duty, but he also wanted to do want his heart wanted and be with Frank.

"Hey kitten, what's got you down today?" Frank asked him at breakfast.
"Oh, uh, nothing daddy," he said with a smile. Frank saw right through him.
"Kitten, you what happens when you lie to me," he said, trying to coax the truth out of his baby boy.
"Good kittens tell the truth and bad kittens get punished," Gee bend his head down and played with his cereal.
"So what's bothering you then?"
"Promise you won't be mad,"
"Why would I be mad at you?"
"I don't know if I should be here if I still have a job with the police."

His daddy was silent for a bit and then said, "well I've working on that and now you're officially not working there anymore."
Gee couldn't believe his ears, Frank got the officials to cancel his contract?!
"A mysterious benefactor said you couldn't take the stress and anxiety the case caused you, and they took you off the force."
"So does that mean I can actually stay here?" Gee asked, practically bouncing on his seat.
"Yes kitten." Gee tackle-hugged the man that he loved so much.
"Now you can be an artist like you've always talked about," and he pulled out a big box of art supplies from under the table. Gee's eye went to the size of plates.
"Daddy, you got these for me?!" he squealed.
"Anything to keep my kitten happy."

***
Gerard was now permanently living with Frank. He moved out of Ray's flat on the Saturday, saying goodbye and promising to keep in touch.

He had all of his stuff in his room now and it was decked in pastels and cute things. He was happy. He had someone he loved looking after him, and he could do what he dreamed of since he was a kid.
No one to judge him for liking "girly" things. He was getting ready to go see daddy in his office. He put on his lacy lavender panties, sheer white stockings, a light grey skirt (grey is like pastel black right?), and a baby pink oversized jumper. He looked in the mirror and thought, "cute". He also put on a little eyeliner and some strawberry lip gloss.

He walked along the hall to Frank's office, the black cherrywood door looming before him.
He knocked twice like daddy had instructed him to do.
"Come in," said the voice on the inside. Frank was sitting in a large (fake) leather chair, he smiled when he saw Gee walk in the room. Gee walked over and sat in his daddy's lap.
"Hi," he said in a small voice. He fidgeted about to get comfy and then snuggled into Frank. He smelled his aftershave and the musky scent smelt like sex to him, so you can pretty much guess what happens next.

Frank noticed Gerard squirming in his lap.
"Kitten, what's wrong?" He asked the pastel-clad man.
"Angh, my princess parts are leaky now daddy,"
"Was my little boy having dirty thoughts?" Frank asked teasingly.
"Yes daddy," came Gee's small whisper. Frank smirked and then snaked his hand between Gee's thighs, Gee squeaked and pressed his crotch against Frank's hand.

"Ahh daddy, please," Gerard whined, the pleasure achingly close but not there at the same time.
"Please what kitten?"
"Fuck me," Gee blushed furiously, "please daddy fuck me."

***

Gerard's moans echoed through the room as Frank fingered him, pressing against his sweet spot. Dear lord it felt good.
"Oh more please!"
He could feel the pressure building in his gut, Frank was wanking himself off as he prepped Gee.
"Ah, uh, daddy wanna suck you off," Gee said between moans. It was an offer Frank couldn't refuse. Gerard Way, little dick sucking royalty.

Gerard gently licked at Frank's slit, tasting the salty precome. Frank had his hands tangled in Gee's now dyed red hair, and was pulling at it, send oh so sweet waves of pleasure down to his cock.
"Ah I'm gonna cum soon kitten," he grunted. It just encouraged the other man to deep throat him. It was enough to tip him over the edge. He came in waves of pleasure with the feeling of Gee's throat around his cock. Gee pulled off and smiled flashing off pearly whites. He had a little dribble of cum on his lips.
"Now I'm going to make you feel good kitten."

"Ahh!" Gee screamed as he came, from Frank rimming him. Frank nipped at his pale and round bum cheeks with his teeth, nibbling at the red marks forming from the spanks Gee had received. The desk underneath him was lashed with white lines of sticky fluid. He was panting in the afterglow of his orgasm.
"Daddy's got something special planned for you tonight," Frank whispered in his ear, and grabbing the bum that he loved so much. Gee gasped at the action.

"I'm gonna mark you up and make you mine."

Daddy AF. That's what I'm talking about. This one's for all you dirty sinners.
-Alex