Homewrecker

This is just going to be fluffy :).
Song: "Homewrecker" by Marina and the Diamonds.

Gerard's declaration of love echoed in the air. And did not feel ashamed of it. Not one bit. He maybe have had a small crush on Frank in high school. He was the unpopular nerdy art kid and Frank was the über-popular guitarist and ladies man. Gerard's unrequited love had strayed on until adulthood and until this moment. But now he knew Frank loved him back it was like he lived permanently on cloud nine.

He now pretty much lived with Frank. Being the cute, bubbly person he was and not having to hide behind a poker face all the time. He sang to himself as wandered about the house,
"They call Homewrecker, homewrecker, broke a million hearts just for fun."

Frank's men didn't take too kindly to Gerard's increased presence in the house, after what happened. Frank gave them the fright of a lifetime with what he said he do to them if they touched Gee again. Now they pretty much avoided him anywhere, anytime.

But Gee didn't mind. He had a very low opinion of them,especially Dewees, after what happened.

It was round about 9 o'clock when Frank got back from "work", whatever that was. Gerard had gotten texts from both Ray and work asking where he was, he replied that he had infiltrated the LeATHERMOUTH gang and was working on an inside job. But he could never bring himself to hurt the man.
"Gee? Baby boy are you alright?" Frank asked with concern.

This snapped Gerard out of his trance,
"Uh, yeah I'm alright just daydreaming," he said. Frank came to his chair and wrapped his arms around the man in the pastel green jumper (sweatshirt).
"Missed you so much," Frank mumbled into his neck, blowing some of Gee's longish black hair out of his face. Frank loved Gee's pale skin and marking it up, he could still see some fading hickeys. Starkly red against porcelain.

"I missed you too," Gerard said, turning around to hug Frank.
"They still don't like me being here," he said with a pout.

"They're just going to have to deal with it, 'cause I want you here," Frank replied.
"Don't be all pouty kitten."

"I'm not!" Gerard squealed when Frank started tickling him on his belly. They were play fighting until they were in the ground, laughter making tears spring at the corners of their eyes. Frank looked at Gee with all the love in the world, he loved this man and he wasn't ashamed to admit it.

He loved Gerard Way.

It felt good to say that. Gee had a light blush on his cheeks and it brought out the gold in his hazel eyes. He was so cute like this, all pastel colours and stuffed animals. Aesthetic motherfucker.
"Frank,"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."

Fluff so sweet I can feel cavities forming in my teeth. Heart eyes motherfucker.
-Alex