Chapter 19: Too Much

Sorry for the delay. I hope this makes up for the wait.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
++++

I spent every minute with Alexander for the rest of the month.

It was almost too much. Our weekend in New York had been the epitome of perfection. We spent our days in bed, alternating between sleep, soothing conversations, and heated tongue kisses that would inevitably lead to sensitive touches, sweaty skin and loud orgasmic endings.

Our nights were just as thrilling. Long walks around the busy streets of New York, a hunt of sorts as we found ways to entertain ourselves for the thirteen hours that Devin and Foz were presumably asleep.

We stopped at diners, had conversations with strangers and even stopped at an open-mic event in a used bookstore. It was amazing how productive one could be during the night and I found myself wanting to wander in darkness forever.

We took the time to purchase everything Alexander would need to fill his closet, and by that I mean he walked into H&M and left with a closet's worth of clothing. It was heartwarming that every time I touched an item he would ask me if it was my size and quickly add it to the growing pile.

I assumed it was for me to take back to California, but when we got back to his place he simply hung up the clothes he bought for me on the right side of his closet. "For when you come and visit me." He had smiled and shrugged as if he hadn't just done the most sweetest and kindest thing for me.

It meant more to me than he would ever know. Because of course, I could have paid for my own clothing. Money was never, and would never be a problem for us. Yet he did it anyways and further offered me a place in his home. It was a gesture that spoke volumes, a promise that it isn't strictly his home... it is ours. What's his was now mine and I could barely wrap my head around how good that makes me feel.

It was a constant thing with Alexander. He managed to do things, and say things that somehow managed to be more of a gift to me than what any dollar could ever buy. And the funniest part was that he didn't even realize it. He did these things subconsciously like it was surely a part of his nature. And I would always struggle to express my thanks. I didn't know if I should offer something in return or simply just kiss him senseless and pleasure him as a sign of my gratitude.

It probably says a lot about me that I always choose the latter.

I think he knew-- knew how I showed my appreciation, because I would do everything how he liked it. I would take everything slow, let eager hands and eager movements become tender touches and a steady rhythm.

I hoped he treasured those moments as much as I did, because it wasn't easy. It was never easy to slow down because all I could feel was Alexander; all I could see was Alexander and all I thought about was Alexander. It wasn't even surprising that now, after all this time my brain has confused the definition of pleasure and replaced it with the one word the slips past my lips in those very moments.

Alexander.  

Leaving New York was harder than anticipated. It felt like a sanctuary of sorts and it was the longest duration of time where I had seen Alexander completely and utterly happy. The memory of his smile as he successfully hailed his first taxi was my assurance that he would be happier away from Los Angeles. He belonged to the world now and he was happier that way.

Over the duration of the trip Foster slowly began to loosen up a bit, he would smile the smallest of smiles and he would let me sit next to him and ramble about how gorgeous I thought he was. He would always blush and shy away, which I thought was adorable because for a model he was certainly not cocky.