Ch.15 Information

All Levi wanted to do was getting some peaceful rest while wrapping his arm around Eren lovingly for tonight, but sadly, it needed to wait.

With a deep sigh, Levi dragged his mate onto his lap and rested his own head against Eren lazily, a scowl was clear on his face, 'Ymir, this better be important,' Levi mind-linked his Delta in reply with slight annoyance, while Eren leaned onto Levi as he hummed in content and silently paid attention to the conversation.

'Historia called me just now. She said she could meet you to talk, but only for today at noon. Apparently she is able to make excuses to his Alpha-father so she can go out farther from the territory for a while,' Ymir explained.

'While I am glad about it, she'd better be careful and make sure that this is not going to be some kind of trap for both of our sides,' Levi stated.

'No, she already made sure of it. So, this noon at the downtown of Trost city in café called the grandfather's sounds good for you, Alpha?'

'Trost city? That's quite far. Alright, you and I will be there—'

'Levi meant that you, Levi, and I will be there. Sounds good for you, Ymir?' Eren interrupted. He was looking at Levi with a stern look.

'Yeah, we three, right. Thank you for the information, Ymir. We'll meet at noon,' Levi repeated while rubbing his temple.

'Alright. Thank you, Alphas,' Ymir said with unsure tone. And with that, the three of them ended the mind-link.

Later after that, Levi looked at Eren with a serious face, "Are you sure you want to come? This could be dangerous, treasure."

"Yep, and nothing you'd do or say will make me change my mind," Eren beamed.

Levi smiled a little, "You are such a stubborn mate, but okay."

"Yay!" Eren cheered in a half-ass attempt before he let out a yawn.

"We should sleep now, because later at noon, we need to get moving," Levi said and laid himself down onto the bed while gently pulled Eren with him.

As Levi spooned Eren, the brunette turned around so that he was facing his mate and quickly gave him a small peck on the lips, "Goodnight Levi."

Levi licked his lips and let out a satisfying hum before he return the favour by kissing Eren's forehead tenderly, "Goodnight treasure."

Eren let out a contented sigh before he closed his eyes and nuzzled his head against Levi's who was already closing his eyes. Soon, they both fall asleep, wrapped around each other arms.

Later that afternoon and all ready for the meeting, Eren walked with Levi to met with Ymir at the huge front yard of the castle.

With irritate expression, the raven Alpha spoke to his Delta, "We will take the south route to Trost. Erwin and Hanji will be joining us for today. Earlier I talked to Erwin and he insisted on coming with us. Will that be okay for Historia?"

Ymir simply shrugged, "I don't think she would mind. Ready to go now?"

"Yeah, let's just go before my mom or even Armin and Mikasa also insisted to come with us," Eren ushered them to the car.

"Is it okay, though? I mean, what if they are looking for you?" Levi asked as he opened the back door for Eren.

"Nah, it's fine, it's fine!" Eren replied cheerily before shyly went into the car, followed by Levi, while Ymir sat on the driver seat and drove silently while the two Alphas were snuggled up with each other as they were staring at the road in comfortable silence.