Ch.11 Ceremony

Chapter Notes:

There is a chibi drawing for fic: Call My Name! You can check it out on my tumblr (ID: himawarinee) or go to my archieveofourown (ID: himawarinee) for a direct link! c:

________________________________________

The ceremony day to made Eren, Armin, and Mikasa as a part of Shadow Corps Pack –officially—, had finally arrived.

Eren was standing nervously in front of the body mirror in Levi's bedchamber. He wore a simple dark green oxford shirt with matching pair of black jeans and shoes. His hair combed nicely, which took a lot of effort to make that happen.

"Do you think I'm too underdressed for the ceremony? I mean, should I wear suit or better yet, tuxedo?" Eren stared at Levi toward the body mirror, where the Alpha was standing calmly behind the brunette.

"No, you're fine. If you wear anything like a suit or tuxedo, it only makes you overdressed. Besides, it's not like you're attending a ball or wedding ceremony. Just relax," Levi answered in all seriousness, although his eyes were staring at the jeans that hugged Eren's ass nicely. What a perfect round ass.

"I don't know. It's kinda hard to relax at a time like this. Ceremony is a serious and crucial moment, not to mention that you will also introduce me as your mate during that time. I mean, what would they— Mph!" Eren's rambling was being cut off by a chaste kiss from Levi.

When Eren had calmed down, Levi ended the kiss and murmured onto Eren's lips, "It's alright. Just relax, okay?"

Blushing hard at the sudden kiss, Eren nodded slowly, "Yeah, okay."

"Good. Come on, then. The pack members already gather outside, even Armin and Mikasa already there, all that left is you," Levi said. He was grabbing one of Eren's wrists and led them outside.

"Okay, Mr. Millionaire," Eren chuckled. Letting himself guided by Levi.

"Eren, stop calling me that."

"But, but, you are! You own The Green Cloak company and—"

"Co-owner," Levi corrected. "And please, just stop with that ridiculous name. Since you came back from shopping a few days ago, you never stop calling me Mr. Millionaire."

"Okay, Alpha~" Eren purred.

"That, actually much better. But if you don't want to cause me a boner in front of the whole pack members, you need to stop with that purring of yours."

"L-Levi! How bold!" Eren squeaked a little at that.

Levi could only chuckle at Eren's response. Up until now, the brunette still got easily flustered. Not that Levi mind, it was actually kinda cute.

True to Levi's words, the pack members already gathered outside the castle, circling the bonfire that had been made for the ceremonial purpose.

Once Eren and Levi arrived, Farlan motioned Eren to step behind the Alpha who stood next to the bonfire, while Isabel gestured Jean, Armin, and Mikasa to followed Eren's suit.

After the four of them already in place, Levi spoke instantly without wasting any more time, "Tonight, we are about to welcome the new members of our pack. I hope they are able to make this pack as their home. Also, with this welcoming ceremony, I am about to make a huge announcement. I finally find my mate."