Ch.29 Extra (part 1)

Chapter Notes:

The extra chapter that some of you have been waiting for is finally here. Enjoy! ^^

________________________________________

Every once a year, adult werewolf will have a cycle of heat toward their mated-pair, in which they have a strong desire to mate, and usually, for the specific purpose of bringing young ones into the world. Of course, to control the population within the pack, the permission from the Alpha to have baby or babies are needed.

With that being said, this year, the mating season had finally come, and for Levi and Eren, they got into their heat in the very first week of the mating season.

It all came rushing toward the both of them naturally; the desire, the urge, and the need. The moment they realise they were in heat, Levi immediately isolated themselves inside their bedchamber right after he mind-linked the Betas about their situation.

Luckily, it seemed like Farlan and Isabel haven't got into their heat just yet, so the Betas could take over the Alpha's duties while Levi and Eren were having their 'moment'.

The bed creaking and loud moans could be heard from inside the bedchamber as Levi pound into Eren like there was no tomorrow.

"Harder!" Eren gasped. He was on all four, facing down at the mattress of their bed, while Levi thrusting his member deep inside Eren's swollen hole.

"Levi, more! Harder, deeper!" Eren half-screamed half-pleaded.

And Levi did, with all his might.

While doing so, Levi reached one of Eren's perky nipples and gave it a light pinch, earning a breathless moan from the brunette, while his other hand grabbed onto Eren's tan hip for a balance, which Levi sure would leave a bruise.

"Uhng— ah! Levi, I— ah, aaah!" Eren moaned uncontrollably. He was almost there, with Levi pound into him and playing with his nipple.

Suddenly, Levi flipped Eren's body with ease, so the brunette was on his back. The hand that was on the tan hip was now moving to grasped on Eren's member, and slowly stroking it. After a few pumps, Eren came with a muffled groan. Levi followed shortly after and immediately flopped down next to the brunette.

They had been doing this for hours once they awake, feeling the heat hit on them, right before the sun had risen. After each round ended, they took a few minutes or even a little less than an hour to get some rest, before they were back into their 'business' again.

With shaky breath, Eren chuckled weakly, "Doing this kind of thing with you is great, really, truly. Doing this kind of thing with you while we are in heat? It's mind blowing!"

"I agree," Levi said before he got up and pinned Eren down, whilst he licked his lower lips delightfully. He kissed the mate mark on Eren's neck lightly, "Are you okay, treasure? Up for another round?" He whispered as his lips ghost around the mate mark on the lovely tan neck.

"Oh, Levi. I thought you never ask," Eren replied as he whimpering with want.

Just like that, they back into being busy with each other, to feel their skin against the other.

Meanwhile at the other side of their bedchamber, stood River and Petra.

The three-year-old blinked innocently at Petra, who stopped him earlier from knocking at the door of his daddies' bedchamber.

"Why can't I come in, Petra?" River frowned slightly.

Petra laughed nervously, "Well... your daddies are, um, busy. So you can't—"