Ch.19 Tactics

Once the morning came, Eren felt warmth surrounding his body as he stirred awake. He slowly opened his eyes and met with the sight of pale chest right in front of his eyes.

'Mmm, Levi...' Eren smiled lazily when he realised he was being embraced by Levi in their sleep. He nuzzled his head onto Levi's toned chest while sniffing the calming scent of his mate and let out a contented sigh.

Apparently, Eren's small movement alerted Levi's sense and immediately awake him. Levi blinked his eyes once, twice, before he looked down and kissed the mop of dark chocolate hair lovingly, "Eren, are you awake?"

"Mmm, yes. Good morning, Levi."

Levi let out a soft chuckle and kissed Eren's fluffy hair once again, "Good morning, treasure. How was your sleep?"

"Good, thanks to you," Eren looked up and gave Levi a small peck on the lips.

Levi pecked back before he got up, looking at the nightstand behind Eren, "It's almost 9 am. Shit, we have a tactical meeting at 9."

"We do?" Eren eyes widened as he slowly got up.

"We do. Unless you're not feeling well, you know, from last night... then maybe you should—"

"I, uh, I am fine. Shall we take a shower together, then? You know, to save the water and time..." Eren blushed.

"Can we have a quickie while we're at it, too?"

Upon hearing Levi's question –which he seriously asked—, Eren blushed even more and slapped the pale arm playfully, "We are in a hurry, save it for next time, sheesh."

"Which means next morning, right? Because that will be the next time, so we can have a quickie—"

"Ugh, yes, whatever. Now, come on!" Eren said in between his reddened face and pulled Levi into the bathroom for a shower, unaware of their nudity. Only later, Eren realised that they both were walking naked. Feeling that it was too late to get flustered, Eren started to take a quick shower, followed by Levi.

Within 20 minutes, the two already bathed and clothed nicely, ready to start their morning. And then, they walked in a fast pace toward the meeting room where the tactical meeting should have been held.

At the sight of Eren and Levi approaching the meeting room, Connie and Sasha whom guarded the door greeted them good morning before Connie opened the door for them.

Eren mumbled a small 'good morning' and 'thank you' as he stepped inside, while Levi gave the two guards a firm nod and turned forward to greet the people that already gathered in the meeting room, "Sorry we've been overslept."

"At least, after last night issue, I hope you are both slept well and in a good condition now," Isabel said.

Levi nodded firmly, "We are, Isabel, thank you. Ahem, let us start the meeting now, shall we?"

"Boohoo, not even a good morning to us?" Hanji pouted.

"Good morning, everyone. We are terribly sorry for being late," Eren gave a small nod toward Erwin, Hanji, and the inner council while he took a seat next to Levi at the meeting table.

"Aw, it's okaaay my sweet baby munchkin—"

"Hanji, please..." Levi rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Alright, I am sorry. You may now proceed the meeting, dear Alphas," Hanji sulked, but straightened her posture for a decent Luna-appearance anyway.

"Levi, last night I've been thinking, and I might have an idea to propose for our attacking formation," Erwin instantly spoke up, eager about telling his idea.