Chapter 3: Something I Never Expected

Rydel's Pov: Everyone wakes up about 10:30 and we all go into the kitchen. Raini's mom made breakfast for us. We all get some food and sit down around the table. We sit down and an awkward silence lingers the room until Rocky askes "Why is no one talking?" Everyone just kinda looks at him then I say"Why isn't anyone talking?" Raini finally breaks the awkward silence"So anything interesting happen last night?" she askes looking at Ross and Laura. "No." Ross and Laura both say looking at each other. I wonder what happened between them last night after I left the kitchen.

Laura's Pov: I thought that everything wouldn't be awkward in the morning but it turns out I was wrong. Everyone at the table remained silent refusing to be the first to talk. Me and Ross were getting weird glares from everyone. At one point I can see Ross turning toward me, glancing at me. I didn't dare turn around because I was too embarased too even show my face to him. What happened yesterday night was a total mistake. Then I suddenly hear Rocky's voice." Why is no one talking?" He asks demanding to get an answer. All of us just sit there motionless and don't say a word. Then Rydel asks the same question. " Why isn't anyone talking?" She asks. I can feel my heart beating as she said every single word. On one answers again. " So anything interesting happen last night?" Raini asks. For a moment there I almost choked on my own food. " No" Ross says trying to clear all the tension between us. Then we all get up and leave the kitchen.We all go our separate ways. I go back into Raini's room and gather my things ready to leave. Then Raini comes into the room blocking the only way I was able to escape. " What do you want Raini? I need to go" I say. " This won't take long" she says gesturing for me to sit next to her. " Did anything happen between you and Ross last night?" She asks. " Like Ross said in the morning Raini, no" I say. I get up and start to leave her room. " I know your hiding something and Im going to find out" Raini says. Those last words remained stuck in my head.

Ross's Pov: After I leave Raini's I go over to Maia's. When I get there Maia opens the door. "Ross what do you want?" She askes stepping out on to the front porch. "I wanna talk to you about last night." I say. "Ross look I already know what happened last night. I don't wanna hear it." Says Maia."No Maia wait." I say. "No Ross. I'm done with this crap. We're over." Says Maia walking back inside. I stand there in shock not knowing what to do. Why did something like this have to happen to me. I pull out my phone and text Laura.
"Hey Laura it's Ross. I'm coming over." I send the text then head over to Laura's.

Laura's Pov: I got out of the shower and got dressed and did my hair and make up. I plopped on my bed and grabbed my phone. I had two texts from Raini. I didn't want to talk to anyone especially after what happened in the morning. Why did things have to get this complicated? I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. It was Ross again. I kept getting loads up text messages from him asking me why I was avoiding him. I took a glance at the text. Oh my god! He said that he's coming over my house. I can feel my heart beating really fast. No one was home because my parents had gone out and my sister was filming the rest of Switched at Birth this week. I suddenly hear a car. I go up to my window and look out to see that Ross was here. I need to act calm. I heard the doorbell ring and I went down to answer it. I greet Ross in and we go up to my room. I close the door and ask him why he came here. " This is all your fault Laura!" He shouts in front of my face. " How is this all my fault Ross! Your the one who wouldn't stop kissing me!" I shout back at him. "We'll you wouldn't stop kissing either and now I just lost my girlfriend because of you!" He shouts. "Well if this is how you think it happened then you just lost your friend too!! I shout back at him and a tear starts to trickle down my cheek. I started to walk out of my room when I suddenly feel like Im being pulled back. Ross pinned me back against the wall and started kissing my lips roughly. Then I started kissing back.

A/N: Ooh cliffhanger!!!!! What do you guys think will happen. If you guys want you can tell us what you think will happen in the comments!! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment!! Thanks for reading!!P.s. follow Raurafan20 also!!- Rauralover4ever:)

A/N: Hey guys! So what did you think of the chapter! Oh cliff hanger! What do you think is gonna happen next? Leave in the comments what you think is gonna happen next! Follow me and @rauralover4ever! - Raurafan20
-