Chapter 7-Maia's Revenge

Maia's Pov: The bell rang and every flooded the hall way. It was like riding a roller coaster when you walked through the hall. Everyone always pushed you to the side and you ended up on the other side of the hallway when you were supposed to get to your locker that was on the other side. I managed to get to my locker without getting pushed or shoved. I opened it and spotted Laura at her locker with the corner of my eye. This was my chance to talk to her with Ross not getting in the way. I put my books into my bag and closed my locker. I walked to Laura's direction. She closes her locker and was surprised to see me. " Hey Maia how was your day?" She says acting all goody two shoes.' Oh it was fine " I say trying to keep my calm. " Listen I need to talk to you" I say. Before she can even say anything I pull her into the bathroom by her arm. I waited for everyone to exit and then I began. " Ok so what did you want to tell me" she says. " Ok so know that we're all alone Im going to get straight to the point" I say. I know that you and Ross are together" I say. " How do you even know? " she asks. " Never mind that. Listen very closely I want you to leave Ross alone because me and him were together first and he doesn't love you" I say. " Look Maia I know your mad but this isn't the way to settle everything" she says trying to be the bigger person but I don't buy it. " You better break up with him or Im warning you" I say. " What are you going to do if I don't?" She asks." If you don't I'll make your life a living hell and hurt the ones you love" I say trying to get her scared. I left leaving Laura alone.

Laura's Pov: I was speechless there for a moment. I didn't even know that side of Maia existed. I am so confused. I know that Maia still had feelings for Ross but can she really go that far to hurt my family. At this point I was too scared to risk anything happening. I never though I'd say this but Im going to have to break up with Ross.I don't want him getting hurt because Im selfish enough. I left school and drove to Ross's house. It's now or never. I walked up the stairs to his house and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. The door flew open and I was greeted by Ross's mom." Oh hey Laura what brings you here" she says in her sweet motherly voice. I step in. " Um actually I need to speak with Ross Mrs. lynch " I say. " Ross someone's here to see you" she says. " I'll be there in a minute" I hear his voice say.then I see Ross come down. " Oh hey Laur what do you need?" He says coming toward me. " Can we speak privately for a minute " I say. " Sure lets go up into my room" he says. Once we get up there he closes the door. " Ok so what's up" he asks. " Ok Ill get right to the point Ross .... We need to break up" I say and I can see the shock in his eyes.

Ross Pov:"Ross we need to break up." I hear Laura say."No Laura I'm not going through with this." I say.
"Ross if we don't do this Maia's gonna hurt the people I love and care about the most." Says Laura."Laura what did Maia say exactly?" I ask."I can't say." Says Laura."Laura Marie Marano you can tell me anything." Says Ross."Okay she said that I needed to break up with you or she was going to hurt the people I love and care about the most." Says Laura."Okay well you stay here and don't leave I have to go talk to Maia." I say getting up."Ross you can't." Says Laura."Look I have to do this." I say."Okay be careful." Says Laura getting up.We share a kiss then I say"I will don't worry about me." I say walking out of my room.I go downstairs and go outside and get in my car. I drive over to Maia's . When I get there her mom opens the door."Hi Ross." Says Mrs.mitchell."Hi is Maia here?" I ask.
"Yes she is. Maia there's someone here to see you!" Yells mrs.mitchell."Coming!" Says Maia."Oh hi Ross." Says Maia coming down the stairs."Maia we need to talk." I say."Well come on in." She says."No out here" I say.Maia comes out to the front porch."Why did you threaten Laura?" I ask."How do you know about that?" Askes Maia."She told me so tell me why did you do it?" I ask again."Because she doesn't deserve you and you don't even love her." Says Maia."Maia I love Laura more then words can describe and she knows that." I say."But it doesn't seem like you are very happy with her." Says Maia."Look I'm just gonna get to the point if you try to hurt Laura or anyone she cares about you better expect to see me." I say. Then I leave her house and head home.

Laura's Pov: I got in my car and drove home. I got home and was greeted my my mom." Hey honey how was your day?" She asks. It was ok things kind of got out of hand but everything's good" I say." I'll be upstairs mom" I say heading up to my room. I crashed on my bad and layed there for a minute thinking about everything that has happened this week. I felt my phone vibrate from the back of my pocket. I took it out and had a message from anonymous. I read the text. It read " You told him so be prepared" it read. I stared at the text in shock.

A/N: So what did you guys think? Another cliffhanger!! What does the text mean? Is Laura prepared for what's about to happen?Stay tuned in for more!! Hope you liked it and as always vote comment and follow me and Raurafan20!!- Rauralover4ever:)

A/N:Hey guys!So Maia's getting really mean now. What do you think is gonna happen with Ross and Laura. Comment what you think is going to happen next and as always follow me and @Rauralover4ever! Thanks for reading! -Raurafan20:D