Chapter 16: Day Out

Laura's Pov: I woke up to hear someone knocking on my door. I got out of bed lazily and answered the door. " Get ready Im taking you out" Ross says walking in. " Really you just come in with out saying good morning or anything". I say. " Someone's cranky" Ross says. I rub my eyes and look at him. " Seriously Ross I just got up how would you expect me to act" I say. " Anyway are you in?" Ross asks. "Sure" I say smiling. " Give me a couple of minutes to get ready though" I say. " Kay babe stop by my room when your done" Ross says planting a kiss on my lips. " Ok" I say as we break apart. Ross walks out of the room and I get dressed. I slip on my wedges and add a hint if make up to my face. I left my hair natural for today. I grabbed my pink purse and headed to Ross's room. I knocked oh his door and waited for him to answer. The door unlocked and Ross came out. " Let's go" he says wrapping an arm around my waist. We step out of the hotel. " So where exactly are we going?" I ask curious enough. " To the carnival" he says handing me the flyer. " Ok that's sounds great" I say. " It's close right because Im wearing wedges" I say pointing at them. " Yeah don't worry it's a couple blocks down from the hotel " he says.

Ross's POV Laura and I get on the elevator and head down to the lobby. We walk out of the hotel. "How far is the carnival from here?" Askes Laura."About 10 minutes walking distance." I say. "Okay. Does your mom actually know we went some where this time?" Askes Laura as we walk."Yes I actually told her this time." I say laughing. "Good." Says Laura. We finally get to the carnival and get 2 wristbands."So what do you want to ride first?" I ask Laura. "How about the Ferris wheel." Says Laura.We get in line for the Ferris wheel and get on pretty quickly. After the Ferris wheel we ride some more rides. About 4 hours later Laura's says she's hungry.

"Can we go to Starbucks I'm cold and hungry." Says Laura after we get off the spider. "Sure and here take my jacket." I say taking off my jacket and handing it to Laura. "Thanks." Says Laura taking the jacket and putting it on."Well there isn't a Starbucks with in walking distance but there's a Panera." I say. "Okay." Says Laura.We walk towards the Panera. When we get there we run into Rydel and Ratliff. "Hey guys." Says Laura as we walk in."Oh hey guys." Says Ratliff."Laur what do you want? I'm gonna go order." I say.

"Just a white chocolate mocha and a bagel." Says Laura.I order our food then walk back over to where Laura and them are sitting.

"Here you go." I say sitting Laura's food and drink down in front of her."So what brings you guys here?" Askes Rydel."We decided to go to the carnival." I say. "Cool." Says Ratliff.We talk for about 20 minutes then just as Laura and I are about to leave Ratliff askes if we want a ride back to the hotel."Sure." I say.We all head out and pile into Ratliff's car. We drive back to the hotel. When we get there we all get out and are greeted by my mom in the lobby. "Hi mom." Says Rydel as we walk in."Hi guys. We have to leave in about 2 hours for the next gig." Says my mom. "Okay." We all say.We get on the elevator and go upstairs.When we get upstairs we all go our separate ways. I go to my room and there's a note on my door. I pull off the note and I recognize neat handwriting on the front. I go inside and sit down on my bed. I unfold the note and start reading it out loud. "Dear Ross, I wrote this note to tell you how much you mean to me. You mean so much to me. When you came into my life I became a different person. You're my best friend and the most amazing person in the world. Around you I can be myself. I love you so much and I don't want to do anything to risk that. Our love will never die. Love, Laura" . I sit the note on the bedside table then hop into the shower.

Laura's Pov: We all departed from each other and I stepped into my room. I slipped out of my clothes and steeped into the shower. Once the warm water hit my face I felt relaxed. All my thoughts were rushed away by the soothing sensation of the cool water against my skin. Once I finished I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the white bathrobe around my body. I stepped out back into my hotel room and took out my blue peplum dress as I layed it on the bed. I stepped back into the bathroom and applied my simple night time make up. I braided two braids in each side of my head and secure them in them back with a bobby pin. For the finishing touch I added curls to give the style a little texture. I slipped on my Jimmy Choo shoes and I grabbed my purse. I locked up and headed to Ross's room where everyone was waiting. " Woah!! You look gorgeous Laura" everyone bombarded me with compliments. " Thanks" I say. " Is everyone ready?" Stormie asks. " Yeah we're just waiting up for Rydel" Riker says. " Ill go check up on her" I say and I leave and walk to Rydel's. " It's open!" I hear her say so I walk in. " You ready Rydel?" I ask. " Yeah Im just adding a finishing touch" she says. " Ok let's go" Rydel says and we all meet up with the rest of the fam. Once we get to the venue Stormie went over everything just like last time and then the band stepped out on stage. I watched them through the entire concert. Ross was such a sweet heart, he kept pointing at me when he was singing the lyrics and everyone looked at me which made me blush. I couldn't help it. After the concert we all met up together. " Hey babe. Did you like tonight's gig?" Ross asks me. " Ross!" I squeal. " What?" He says smiling at me. " You know what!! You kept staring at me and that made me blush" I say looking down at the floor." I like it when you blush" he says and bends over kissing my lips. " Awww you guys are so cute" The family says. Once we break apart I can't help but blush again as everyone stares at me. " Let's go" Rydel says and all of us leave the venue and get into the car.