Chapter 14: OMG

Laura's Pov: I woke up to feel the hot sensation of the sun's rays against my face. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I cupped my hands under the sink and brought the water up to my face. I splashed it onto my face which made me wake up. I took off my Pj's about to hit the shower. I heard a knock on my hotel door. Good thing I still had my bra and underwear on. I grabbed my bathrobe and wrapped it around my body tying it securely. I walked out of the bathroom and to the door. I opened it to see Ross out there. He immediately pushed me back in and slammed the door shut. He pinned me down on the wall and started kissing me. I got out of his grip. " What are you doing here so early?" I ask him laughing. " Well I woke up and you weren't there so I decided to come by" he says kissing my neck. "R-Ross stop!" I say laughing. He kept kissing my neck. "Ross!" I say then he pulls back. "What you don't like that?"he asks smirking at me. " I do but I need to go hit the shower" I say blushing. "Are you blushing?"he asks tilting my chin up to face him. " No" I say blushing even harder. He smiles at me. We both lean in and kiss. Suddenly I hear the door knocking. " Laura are you in there?"I hear Rydel say. I look at Ross then back at the door. "Um yeah give me a minute Rydel" I say. "Go hide in the bathroom" I say pushing him towards the bathroom. He gets in and I unlock my door. "Oh hey sorry Rydel I was about to hit the shower" I say. " Come in" I gesture. " So why'd you come by?" I ask her trying not to sound nervous. " Duh I need the deets to your date and were going to go shopping before our first gig today" she says. "So how was your date?" She asks sitting on my bed. "We'll Ross took me on a beach date" I say. Rydel squeals. "Aww that's cute" she says. "Yeah ok let's not talk about the date anymore" I say because I know Ross must be eavesdropping. " Anyways don't we already have outfits to wear?" I ask her. " Yeah we do but don't you want to wear something that was made in London. I hear their fashion is so cute" she says. " Ok fine" I chuckle. " Let me take a quick shower and Ill meet you at your room" I say. "Ok see you later Laur" Rydel says and closes the door behind her. I take a deep breath and Ross walks out of the bathroom. " Look what I found" he says holding up one of my panties. I run up to him trying to catch it. He snatches it away. "Ross give me that" I say standing on my tippy toes trying to grab it. " It's so cute how your so short" he teases. " "Come on Ross please" I say giving him the puppy eyes. " Fine" he says giving up and handing me my panties. I put them away and then I feel two arms wrapped around my waist. They pick me up and plop my down on the bed. Ross gets on top of me and starts to tickle me. " Ross .... Stop" I say trying to catch my breath from all the laughing. I get up and Ross wraps his Armstrong around my torso and pulling me close to him. Suddenly my bathrobe slips from one shoulder revealing a little bit of my bra. Then I'm suddenly pinned down to the bed where Ross starts kissing me around my shoulder and neck area opening my bathrobe. He plants soft kisses around my jawline and neck area. Then traces down lower to my torso. He brings his face up back to mine and I can feel his breath on my face. We kiss for a moment then I look into his eyes. " Ross I need to go take a shower" I say. " Your making it harder for me to leave when you're dressed like that " he whispers into my ear. I give him a quick kiss and then get off the bed. I wrap the bathrobe around me. Ross gets up and walks over to me "You look sexy like this " he whispers into my ear and then walks out of my room. It sent chills up my spine and made me speechless for a moment. Then I close the door and hit the shower.

Rydel POV: Once Laura and I get done shopping we walk over to Starbucks."Hi may I take your orders?" Askes the cashier."Hi 2 grande white chocolate mochas with Carmel and 2 sausage sandwiches." I say."Okay and what's the name?" Askes The cashier.

"Rydel. R-y-d-e-l" I say."Okay. 700 euros." Says the cashier.I hand the cashier 700 euros which is the equivalent to $7.00. "Rydel." Says the food and drink server.Laura and I grab our drinks then go to the back deck."So how's your relationship with Ross?" I ask Laura after we sit down."Amazing he's the sweetest guy ever." Says Laura."Sounds like you've found the guy of your dreams." I say.

"I really think I have I mean he's absolutely amazing, sweet, caring, funny, and loving. I love so much." Says Laura."It seems like my little brother has got himself a good one this time because I personally didn't like Maia." I say."Who like Maia anyway?" Says Laura Jokingly."Do you talk to Maia anymore?" I ask."No I mean who locks a person in a basement because you start dating there ex." Says Laura."Obviously Maia." I say.My phone stars ringing it and I answer but put it on speaker."Hey little Bro!" I say answering knowing its Ross since he's the only one who calls me besides Laura and Ratliff."Hey Delly." Says Ross."Ross I'm here too!" Says Laura.

"Oh well then hey Laur!" Says Ross."So watcha you want?" I ask."It's time for you to give me my girlfriend back." Says Ross jokingly.

"She kidnapped me!" Says Laura."Ross don't listen to her she's lying." I say."Actually you and Laura need to come back to get ready for the gig tonight." Says Ross."K we're at Starbucks right now but we'll be leaving in about 10 minutes." I say."K love you both." Says Ross."Love you too little Bro." I say and hang up."Let's just head back now." Says Laura getting up.We get refills on our coffees before we leave. We walk back to the hotel and Ross is waiting for us in the lobby. "Hey Babe." Says Laura as we walk up."Hey." Says Ross giving Laura a quick kiss."Hey little Bro." I say."Hey sis. So where did you guys go?" Askes Ross as we get on the elevator."Shopping." I say."Cool. The gig starts at 8:00 at the O2 academy Brixton." Says Ross.When we get up to our floor we all get off and Ross heads to his room and Laura and I head to my room."Are we wearing our new dresses?" Askes Laura?"That's what we bought them for." I say.I walk into my bathroom and get changed. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I walk out of my bathroom and Laura's not in the room."Laura?" I call out.No response. That's weird. I walk over to the closet and open it."Boo!" Screams Laura jumping out of the closet."You jerk." I say laughing."Well back on track. Should I wear my hair natural?" Askes Laura.

"Yes it's so pretty natural." I say.There's a knock on the door then Ross opens it."Time to go." He says."Okay." I say grabbing my phone and earbuds. We all walk out and go downstairs.When we get down stairs my parents and everyone else is standing there. "Ready to go?" Askes my mom."Yep." We all say.We walk out and get into to the car. We drive over to the venue. " Ok so now that everyone's here lets go over the songs" mom says. " You'll start out with Here Comes Forever , then I Want you Bad, after Crazy 4 U, Loud, Fallin 4 U, and then Rydel can do the cover of Shut Up and and Let Me go to end it" Mom says. " Before any of the songs we will do a quick Q/A" she says. " Ok mom we got it" I say. " Ready guys" I say and we huddle in a circle. " Ahhhhh ...... Ready Set Rock!!" We say and break apart. We get on stage to millions of screaming fans shouting our names. " Ok we are going to start with a quick Q/A as always" Riker says into the microphone. Immediately tons of hands raise up waiting for their questions to be answered. After we answer a couple of questions all of us get in our positions, me behind the keyboard and start out with Here Comes Forever. Once we start playing I can hear all the fans singing along with us which made me smile.

---------- page break---------

Still Rydel's Pov: "Now shut up and let me go Hey!" I sang the last verse of the song and everyone cheered on. " Goodnight everybody" Ross said into the mic to millions of screaming fans. We exited the stage to see Laura in the back waiting for us. " You guys did great " she says hugging us all. " Grab all your stuff because we're going to go out and celebrate" mom says. All of us exit the venue and get into the car.