Chapter 12: Arriving & Getting Ready for the Date

Ross POV I wake up when I hear the plane intercom ding. I look over at Laura and she's asleep. I hear the pilot say we have 3 more hours until we land. I pull my laptop out from under my seat. Laura wakes up an hour later. "Well hey sleepyhead." I say when she wakes up."What are you doing on your laptop? Did we land?" Asks Laura."No we have 2 more hours and I'm playing a game on my laptop." I say."Oh okay well I'm gonna go back to sleep." Says Laura closing her eyes again.I pull my earbuds out and log on to my pandora. I put on R5 radio and start playing a music game. When we land I wake up Laura."We're here." I say when Laura wakes up.

"This is gonna be awesome." Says Laura grabbing her luggage from the over head bin.

Laura's Pov: We all get off the plane and grab our luggage. We waited at the airport as Stormie and Mark were on their phones getting a limousine for us. Me and Rydel talked about everything we would do before the first gig that was booked for R5. Then Stormie called us. " Guys lets go the limousine is waiting for us" she says. All of us get up and roll our suitcases out of the airport. Once we got out I caught a good glimpse of London. Trolleys and cars filled up the streets and there were many tourists with cameras. I looked at Rydel and everyone else who were also staring everywhere in awe. The limousine awaited us in the front and once we got in everyone started talking. Our suitcases were put in the back and I have to admit that this limousine was roomy. It had many assorted snacks and drinks. " So how are you liking it so far " Ross says holding my hand. " I love it" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips. Once we got out there was this luxurious hotel right in front of us. The doors were decorated with silver and gold glass panes. We grabbed our luggage and all of us were greeted in the hotel as two hotel attendants opened the doors for us. Once we got in there there were many people walking around and people checking in. There were many floors and if you looked up it seemed to be endless. Stormie and Mark checked us in as all of us talked about the rooms we would stay in. We got into the huge elevator which lead us to our floor. " Her are your room keys" Stormie said handing all of us keys. " Make sure you don't lose them " Stormie says. " Sweet all of us get our own rooms" Rocky says. All of us head to our rooms. Mine and Ross's room were next to each others. Rydel's was next to mine and the others were across the hall. I walked into my room and layed down my luggage. There was a great view of London right from my window. The bed was huge and I had a mini fridge. I heard a knock on my door. I answered it to see Ross there. " Get ready and Ill pick you up in an hour and a half " he says. " Why ?" I ask. " Im taking you out on a date" he says and leaves. I walk out of my room and knock on Rydel's door. ' Hey Laur what do you need ? " she asks me. " Ross just asked me out on a date and I need your help on an outfit" I say. She squeals and we head towards my room. I close the door and I take out my suitcase. We lay all my outfits on my bed and Rydel looks at the outfits to see which one was date worthy. " How about this one " she says giving me a strapless dress with a floral pattern that had a brown belt and was high low. I walked into my bathroom and tried the dress on. I walked out and asked Rydel " So what do you think ?" I ask. " Perfect!" She squeals and runs up to me and hugs me. Ok now for your shoes. I layed out all the pairs of shoes I brought with me. " Mmm.. These" she says handing me the wedges that also had a floral pattern. They had straps that tied around my ankle. I tied them and Rydel did my make up and hair. I heard the doorbell ring. Ross was out there waiting for me. He talked out his hand " Shall we" he says. " We shall" I say. I grab my purse and let Rydel out of my room. " Good luck" she says and leaves. " I grab Ross's arm and he walks me to the elevator.