Chapter 17: Going Home

Ross's POV :We walk off the stage and Laura's standing there."Hey babe. So what did you think of the show?""Ross you were pointing and stating at me the entire concert which made me blush." She says. "Hey it's not my fault your so gorgeous." I say causing Laura to blush."Okay everybody listen up!" Yells my dad.We all get quiet and turn to face my dad."Okay so guys tonight was great and tonight was also our last gig here in London. Next we are going to Paris. Our flight leave tomorrow at 5:00am so we have to head to the airport at 3:00." Says my mom."Why do we have to leave so early stormie?" Askes Ratliff."Because there's a flight change." Says mom.

"Okay now that we've got that figured out everyone head to the car." Says my dad.We all head out to the car and drive back to the hotel. When we get there my mom says "Everyone to there own rooms no hanging out tonight since we have to leave in about 5 hours."

"Okay mom." Says Riker.We all go upstairs and head to our rooms. I go to my room and get changed. There's a knock on my door and I go over and answer it."Hey babe." Says Laura when I open the door."Hey what are you doing here?" I ask."I just wanted to say goodnight and I love you." She says."I love you too." I say giving Laura a kiss."And I'm sitting by you on the plane." She says."Have you not figured out that you me and Rydel are like the 3 musketeers." I say."I have. I'm really tired so goodnight." Says Laura walking back towards her room.I close my door and turn off the light. I climb into bed and go to sleep.

Laura POV My alarm on my phone goes off at 2:00am. I roll over and turn off the alarm. I turn on the bedside light then grab my glasses. I slowly make my way to the bathroom. I get in the shower. I get out then blow-dry my hair. I put my hair into a ponytail. I pack up all my makeup and stuff then walk out. I put on athletic shorts, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. I put my makeup bag in my suitcase then leave my room. I walk across the hall to Ross's room. I knock on the door and Ross answers."Hey babe." He mumbles sleepily.

"Can I come in?" I ask yawning."Yeah." Says Ross.I walk in and sit down on the bed. Ross walks into the bathroom and changes into sweats and a T-shirt."It's so early." Says Ross."I know I hope there's a Starbucks in the airport cause ill need caffeine." I say.

There a knock on the door then we hear stormie's voice."Guys time to go." She says."K mom." Says Ross.We grab our suitcases and head out. We all walk slowly towards the elevator. When we get to the lobby we check out and stormie hands out boarding passes. We walk out to the car and all pile in. "Hey mom how long does it take to get the airport from here?" Askes Rydel."About 45 minutes Hun." Says stormie. I sit next to Ross and lay my head on his shoulder.

Rydel's Pov: The car ride to the airport would take about 45 minutes. It's been about 15 minutes so far and about half of the family was asleep. Laura fell asleep the minute we got in the car. Ross fell asleep next to me, his head laying on my shoulder. Rocky sat on the other side of me asleep as well. So I was basically squished and cramped in a tight space. I was barely able to move. I tried to move my body to face the back of the car. Riker and Ryland fell asleep on Ell's shoulder but he was awake. I can tell he seemed as annoyed as I was about not having space. " How come you didn't fall asleep" I whisper to him trying not to wake anyone up. " " How could I sleep like this" he whispers pointing to Ryland and Riker laying on him. " Good point" I say because there was no point in arguing with that. " You want to go sit in the back seat?" Ratliff whispers to me. " Sure it's better than being squished by these three" I say. I slowly get out of my seat and climb over to the back, so does Ratliff. " So you excited about going to Paris?" Ratliff asks me. " Yeah I can't wait" I say yawning. " You seem pretty tired" Ratliff says. " Yeah I am" I say laying on his shoulder. My eyes give up on me and I slowly drift to

sleep.