Chapter 23: Heading Home

Laura's POV: "Is everyone ready to get loud? Ross shouts and thousands of screaming fans shout back. " Ok this first song is dedicated to my beautiful babe right down at the corner" Ross says pointing at me, causing me to blush. As he sung the words of the song he pointed at me making everyone look towards my way. He jumps off the stage and walks over to me singing " Here comes forever" and holds out his hand. I grab it and we walk over to the stage and in no time Im standing in the middle of the stage as Ross is singing the lyrics of the song. " Here comes forever girl " Ross sings the last verse and bends over to plant a sweet kiss upon my lips. "Awwwww!!" I heard the crowd say and we both break apart smiling. He hands me a bouquet of flowers and I grab them and bring them up to my nose smiling. " Goodnight Paris!" Ross shouts into the mic and we walk off stage. I walk off stage with the Band. "Ross was that planed?" I ask Ross when we get backstage."Yeah it was. Did you like it?" Askes Ross. "Yes I did I loved it Ross." I say. Ross walks over to me and picks me up and spins me around."Ross put me down." I say laughing."Why should I?" Askes Ross. I can't think of a reason why Ross should put me down I like when Ross and I can be a normal couple."Because I said so." I say. Ross puts me down and mark yells"Everyone we are going to celebrate!" "Where are we going?" Askes Ryland."The Eiffel Tower so everyone follow mom!" Yells mark.We follow stormie out to the car and pile in. We drive downtown and there's fireworks and music blasting but there's not a celebration going on tonight this is an every night thing in Paris. We all get out of the car."Okay guys you can go anywhere around this area." Says stormie .We break into our typical groups and Ross, Rydel and I go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower."I was just up here the other night with Léon." Says Rydel. "You mean that French guy who was hitting on you?" Askes Ross. "Yes Ross and there's no need to be over protective Ross Léon's a good guy.He's not like Blake." Says Rydel.Blake was Rydel's ex boy friend and no one liked him he's like the male Maia."You guys wanna go down to the little coffee shop a little ways down from here." Askes Ross."Sure." I say.We walk back down to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower then walk down the street to merce and the muse. We walk in"Hi there what would you like to order?" Askes the cashier. "3 chocolate chip muffins." Says Rydel "Okay anything else?" Askes the cashier."Nope." Says Rydel."5.50." Says the cashier.Ross hands the cashier 5.50 and we our muffins. "Hey guys we need to head to the car." Says Rydel.We walk over to the car and get in.

Rydel's Pov: I talked with Laura the whole car ride back to the hotel. Once we got there I hugged Laura and Ross and walked into my room. I was pretty exhausted from tonight's concert. I got out of my dress and heels, slipping on my comfortable PJ"s. I took off my make up and plopped on my bed , legs cross crossed. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and texted Laura, Hey Laura you still up?" As I waited patiently for her to answer. My phone vibrated so I picked it up, it was Laura. "Hey yeah still up" it said. " I see my little brother decided to play it romantic for tonight" I texted back with a smile in my face. " Yeah you know how he is" she texted back with a smiley face. " Haha you guys are so cute together. Just to keep it a secret between you and me he never stops talking about you at home" I text back. " Haha yes Rydel I ALWAYs do" she texted back. Then I got another text from her " Sorry that was Ross he stole my phone and he says he'll deal with you later." " Tell him Ill deal with him later. You excited to go back to L.A. tomorrow?I text back. " yeah happy to see my family again. Miss them " she texts back. " Haha yes so Ill talk to you in the morining " I text back. " Yeah we'll talk tomorrow" she texted back. I shut my phone and layed it on my bedside table. I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes. Tomorrow we head back to L.A.

-------- page break ---------

Laura's POV :My phone starts ringing and I turn over and look at the clock. It's 3:30 am."Hello?" I mumble answering."Morning babe." I hear Ross say on the other end."Ross why did you call me when you could've walked across the hall to my room and wake me up?" I ask."Because I'm lazy and we need to leave in hour for the airport." Says Ross."K babe. I'm gonna get ready. Love you." I say."Love you too beautiful." Says Ross hanging up. I put my phone back on the bedside table and turn on the lamp. I climb out of bed and go into the bathroom. I hop in the shower. I get out of the shower and walk back into my room and change into a t-shirt and athletic shorts. I put my hair into a fishtail braid. I put on some mascara. I put on my pink nikes.then walk across the hall to Ross's room. I knock on the door and Ross answers."Hey babe." I say giving him a kiss. "Where's your bags?" Asks Ross."In my room there really heavy. Can you help me carry them downstairs?" I ask."Sure." Says Ross.We walk back across the hall to my room and Ross grabs my suitcase and I grab my duffle bag. We go downstairs and take my stuff out to the car. We put my stuff in then wait for everyone else. Once everyone else's stuff is in the car we head to the airport. Finally back to LA. I can't wait to see my parents and sister again!!

Ross's POV :I help Laura bring her stuff down to the lobby and everyone's already down there.

"You guys all ready to go?" Askes my mom."Sure." I say."Not really." Says Rydel with tears in her eyes."Delly what's wrong?"asks Laura even though she knows exactly what's wrong.

We all walk out and pile into the car. We drive to and get out. We walk in and get are tickets back to LA. I'm glad to be going home but I'm also sad because its been so fun and I got to spend it with my family an the most amazing girl in the world. We go through security and grab are bags. We go over to our gate and sit down."So ready to go home?" I ask Laura."We'll yes and no. I mean I can't wait to see my family again but it's also been a lot of fun because I got to spend it with my 2nd family and the best guy in the world." Says Laura laying her head on my shoulder."Guys dads going to go get coffee anyone want anything?" Asks my mom."2 white chocolate mochas dad." I say."Strawberries and cream." Says Rydel."Okay anything else?" Asks my dad."Nope. Thanks dad." Says Rydel.My dad leaves to go get coffee. Laura's phone starts buzzing and she answers it.

"Hello?" She says answering."Hey sis." I hear Vanessa."Oh hey." Says Laura."Heard you were coming home today." Says Vanessa."Yeah I can't wait to see you!" Says Vanessa."Are you at the airport?" Asks Laura. "Yep." Says Vanessa."You realize we won't be back until about 5:00." I say.

My dad comes back with coffee and hands everyone their drinks. "Nessa I gotta go. Love ya sissy." Says Laura and hangs up."Group A is now boarding." We hear the flight attendant announce. We get up and grab our luggage.We're going home. I can't wait I've missed home my friends and even Laura's sister Vanessa. I can't wait to finally be back in LA.

So what did you guys think of the chapter??? Sorry it had taken so long but the good thing is me and @Raurafan20 are writing the next chapter!! Stay tuned!!! About Dont Deny The Love I know I told you guys I would have written it over the weekend but I couldn't so I'm sorry about that. Ill be updating that today!!!!