Chapter 4: Am I Falling For My Best Friend?

Laura's Pov: Ross pulls me back into my room then pins me against the wall and kisses me. We hold the kiss for several minutes before Ross pulls away and looks at me. "Ross." I say not knowing what to say. "Laura. I love you." Says Ross. I look at Ross and say "You're serious?" "Completely serious. I've felt that way about you for last 3 years. I just never had the guts to tell you till now." He says. "But what about Maia?" I ask."She broke up with me." He says. "Ross I just wanna say I'm sorry about yelling at you. I never wanna lose you as a friend." "No Laura. I'm the one who should be apologizing to you. I blamed all the crap that happened last night and this morning on you and I know that there's absolutely nothing you could have done to stop what happened with Maia. I'm so sorry Laura." Says Ross. He opens his arms for a hug. I walk into his open arms. "Laura I was wondering if maybe you want to go out sometime?" Askes Ross. "Sure. I'll text you sometime." I say laughing. "Ok well I gotta go. I'll text you later ." Says Ross walking out of my room. I sit back down on my bed and think about Ross said. Could I really be falling for my best friend?

Ross's Pov: I got into my car and drove home. I myself can't believe I just did that? I did feel a little bit heartbroken that Maia broke up with me but I think this was for the better. When I got home I came in and everyone was sitting on the couch." Hey guys" I says as I take my jacket off and throw it on the couch. " Someone's in a good mood" Rocky says raising his eyebrows. " Did I hear that someone's in a good mood?" Rydel says coming out of the kitchen. " So why are you in a good mood ,Ross " Riker asks me. " I'm not telling you guys"I say. " Are you sure it has nothing to do with you going to Laura's house and kissing her?" Rydel says and I turn around. " How did you know about that? " I ask her. " Oh nothing" she says. " But if you do want to know I clearly had to fish it out of Laura.She was acting all happy when I video chatted with her." Rydel says. " Seriously Rydel" I say." Finally you to are together I thought I would burst if you kept lying" Rydel says." What do you mean " lying" I say. " Oh brother it is so obvious of how you act around her.When you hang out with Maia you act differently then when you hang out with Laura" Riker says. " Seriously, oh come on I do not act differently when an hang out with Laura" I say. Then they all give the " don't lie" look. " See you later I say I walk up to my bedroom. I take out my phone and text Laura. " So I see that Rydel managed to fish things out of you" I text. " Yeah you have one clever sister" She texts back.then she texts goodnight see you tomorrow at school.

--------------- next day-------------

Laura's Pov: I get home from school and go upstairs to my room to start my homework. It's been 4 hours since I've been home and I'm still doing homework. My phone buzzes on my bedside table and I pick it up and see its from Ross. "Look out your window it" it says.
I walk over to my window and look outside. I see Ross standing in my driveway. I go out on my balcony and say"Ross what are you doing here?" "Are you busy?" Askes Ross. "No I've only been doing homework for the last 4 hours." I say. "Well you wanna go somewhere?" Askes Ross. "Yeah just let me get changed real fast." I say walking back inside. I grab a black shirt and pink shorts from my closet. I grab my pink speereys from my closet and run downstairs. I go out to Ross's car and get in. "So where we going?" I ask buckling my seatbelt."You'll see." Says Ross backing out of my driveway.

Ross's Pov: I decided to go surprise Laura and take her out. One I get to Laura's I quickly take out my phone and text her to look out her window. I was happy to see her there. She peeped her head out of the balcony and asks me. " Ross what are you doing here?" "Are you busy" I ask her." No I've been doing my homework "she answers back. I ask her if she wants to go somewhere and she says yeah. I wait for her as she gets ready. Once she came out my eyes were glued to her. " I walk up to her and whisper into her ear " You look gorgeous. She giggles and says" thanks". I open the door for her and we start driving. " So where are we going ?" she asks me. "You'll see "I say. We got out of the car and I took her in. "Oh my god Ross you brought me too a skating rink? She asks looking at me. " Yeah I decided to take you out before our first official date" I say. Aww thanks Ross" she says and hugs me. I always feel so much better when Laura hugs me. As I hug her tighter I can smell the sweet aroma of her strawberry - scented shampoo. We go up to the desk and order to skating shoes. " Ross there's something I have to tell you" she says to me. " What is it?" I ask her. " I don't really know how to skate" she says blushing. " Don't worry I can teach you" I say. I grab her hand and put my other hand on her waist trying to keep her balanced.

Laura's Pov: Ross pulls me into the skating rink when a slow song comes on."Wanna dance?" Ross asks." Ross I can barely skate on skates let alone dance." I say."Just try." Ross says spinning me around."Wow I can dance on skates." I say laughing. The song ends and Ross and I get out of the skate rink. "I'll be right back." Ross says going over to the snack bar.I sit there and wait for Ross to come back. Ross comes back with 2 chocolate shakes and some nachos. "Laura can I ask you a question?" Ross asks sitting down."Sure." I say taking a sip of my shake."I was wondering if you wanted to maybe be my girlfriend?" Ross mumbles "What?" I ask. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Ross asks. I look at Ross not really sure what to say. "Sure. So does that make this our first official date?" I ask.
"Yeah I guess so." Ross says. Ross leans in and we share our official kiss as a couple. I can't believe it! I'm Ross Lynch's girlfriend! I'm dating my best friend!

A/N: So what do you guys think of this chapter!! Raura's happening!! We decided to update more since we had time. As always vote, comment, and follow! P.s. Follow @ Raurafan20 also!- Rauralover4ever:)

A/N:Hey guys so what do you guys think of Ross and Laura being together? So vote, comment and follow me and @rauralover4ever! Hope you guys enjoy the story! -Raurafan20