Chapter 6: Jealous much?

Ross POV : I go to my locker after Pre-calc and grab my book for chemistry when Maia walks up."Ross I have a question for you." Maia says. "What?" I say. "Why where you kissing Laura?" She askes."Why do you care we broke up." I say closing my locker."Ross I still wanna be with you." Maia says."Maia I'm sorry but I'm not interested anymore. I like someone else now." I say.The 10 minute bell rings waring us that class stars in 10 minutes."Who could you possibly be interested in?" Askes Maia."No one you know." I say.
"Ross you better tell me." Maia says. "Why do you care so much we aren't together anymore." I say."God you're being such a jerk. " Im never talking to you again." Maia says.m"Fine by me." I say."Whatever." Maia says storming off.

Maia's Pov: I watched Laura give him a quick hug and then she walked away. This was my chance to sort things out with Ross. I walked up to his locker. " Ross I have a question for you!" I say. Then he closes his locker and sees me. " Why were you kissing Laura?" I ask him trying not to sound mad but couldn't. " Why do you care we broke up" he says not even looking at me while putting his books away. I decided to go straight to the point. " Ross I still want to be with you" I say hoping he still feels the same about me. " Maia Im not interested anymore. I like someone else now. You had your chance but you threw it away" he says shattering my heart into a million pieces. " Who could you possibly be interested in?" I say trying not to make my voice break. " No one you know" he says putting his books into his bag." Ross you better tell me" I say as I was boiling up inside. " Why do you care so much we aren't together anymore" he says with attitude. " God you're such a jerk, Im never talking to you again" I say." Fine by me" he says back. " Whatever" I say heading in the other direction. I was hurt my emotions were about to pour out of me. I am trying as hard as I can to suck it in but I can't. I get to class and I still can't focus. I ask the teacher to be excused as I run to the bathroom and lock myself up into a stall. I know I broke up with him and that was a big mistake but I will find a way to get Ross back. I'm not losing him to another girl. If this is how you want to play things Ross you will see the other side of me. I will get you back even if I have to do something over the line.

Laura POV: I wait for the bell to ring so my English class will be over. The bell finally rings. I gather my things then head over to Ross's locker."Hey Ross." I say when I get there."Hey" he says putting his books in his locker.We share a quick kiss then head over to my locker. "Laura I need to tell you something." Ross says as I shove some books into my locker then grab the books I need to do homework."Whatcha need to tell me." I say."Maia's on to us." He says."How would she know." I ask closing my locker"She saw me give you a kiss."Ross says." Is she jealous?" I ask."Yeah she said she wanted to get back together." Ross says. "What did you say?" I ask."I just told her I was interested in another girl and she got all mad and stormed off." Ross says."Well someone's jealous." I say laughing."Yeah. Well I gotta go I'll text you later." Ross says giving me a hug. "K bye." I say. Why should Maia care if Ross and I are together she broke up with Ross.

A/N:Hey guys what did you think of the chapter. Maia' getting really feisty!! Wonder what she will do? Stay tuned for more!! Make sure you vote and comment if you want. Follow me and Raurafan20!!! Bye!!- Rauralover4ever:)

A/N: Hey guys! So what did you think of this chapter? What do you think Maia's revenge will be? Comment what you think Maia's revenge will be and as always follow me and @Rauralover4ever! Thanks for reading!-Raurafan20