Chapter 22: First Gig In Paris

Ross's POV :I wake up about 10:00 the next morning. I get out a bed then see a note I meant to give Laura last night on our date. I walk across the hall and knock on Laura's door. Laura answers a couple of minutes later."Sorry babe did I wake you?" I ask. "No I just woke up." Says Laura yawning. "Here I forgot to give this to you last night on our date." I say handing Laura the note.

"What's this?" Askes Laura."Read it. And after you get ready wanna go get some breakfast at Starbucks?" I ask."Sure I just need to change." Says Laura closing the door.I walk across the hall to my room. I change into a plain white t-shirt and some red skinny jeans I put on my red Adidas and grab a red sweatshirt. I walk back across the hall to Laura's room. "Ready to go babe?" I ask knocking on the door."Yeah just putting on some make up." Says Laura.Laura walks out in a gray long sleeve top, pink skinny jeans and a pair of cowboy boots. "Ready." Says Laura as she closes the door. We walk over to the elevator and get on. We get down to the lobby and walk out. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask Laura."Café de la paix." Says Laura in French."Since when do you know French?" I ask. " I took 3 years of French at school Ross." Says Laura. "Okay well cafe what ever you said." I say. "You mean café de la paix." Says Laura. We walk to the cafe Laura said."Bon juror Monsieur and Madam." Says the host in a thick French accent."Bon juror table for 2." Says Laura."Zes way." Says the host. We follow the host to table in the back. "Here you are." Says the host."Merci." Says Laura.A waitress walks up and says in French "Salut mon nom est Isabelle et je serai votre serveuse." "What did she say?" I ask Laura. "She said her name was Isabel and she's our waitress." Says Laura."Salut Isabelle." Says Laura in French. "Que voulez-vous commander?" Askes Isabel. "Ross what would you like to order?" Askes Laura. "Just a Croissant and some coffee." I say. "Deux croissants et certains café." Says Laura. "Accord qui sera Bon à." Says Isabel walking away."You are very fluent in French." I say to Laura. "That's what happens when you take 3 year of French I'm also fluent in Italian." Says Laura. Isabel comes back with 2 croissants and some coffee. "Voici voter croissants et du café." Says Isabel sitting our breakfast down. "Merci Mlle." Says Laura."So you said your also fluent in Italian. Then how do you say I love you Ross in Italian?" I ask. "Ti amo Ross." Says Laura in Italian."How about French?" I say. "Je t'aime Ross." Says Laura. "Why do you have to know the Romance languages?" I ask Laura."I don't know it's just a gift." Says Laura taking a sip of her coffee. "Well then Ti amo Laura Marie Marano. Vous serez à moi pour toujours." I say Italian. "How do you know Italian?" Askes Laura."I've been over to your house enough times and your dad says it too your mom all the time." I say."You spend a little too much time at my house." Says Laura laughing.We talk for a little longer then head back to the hotel.

Rydel's Pov: My eyes flutter open and I get up and sit on my bed. A little sunlight was peaking through the long hotel curtains hitting me directly in the eyes making me squint. I get out of bed and walk towards the curtains shouting them. I slowly rub my eyes trying to wake myself up. Maybe a cold shower will help me get up and about?? I slip off my Pajamas and turn on the shower getting in. In an instant the cold water hit my face making me feel more energetic. I felt more awake then I was before. I turned off the shower and stepped out wrapping a towel around my body. I walked back into my hotel room and layed out an outfit for me to wear remembering that today was our first gig in Paris. I was pretty excited to see how many fans would be there. I slipped on my outfit and straightened my blonde hair. I added my everyday usual make up and slipped on my R5 Family bracelets. I never leave home with out them. I put on my pink converse and grabbed my phone. I texted Laura telling her Id be over there in a minute. She replied back saying " yeah come over." I grabbed my stuff and headed towards Laura's room. She answered the door and I walked in. " So what do you want to do?" She asks me. " Well I thought we could go out and buy and new outfit for tonight's gig?" I ask. " Yeah sure that sounds great" she says. Laura grabs her bag and we head out of her room heading to the elevator. " So are you pretty excited about your first gig here?" Laura asks me. " Yeah I am and I was thinking of inviting Léon over for tonight's gig" I say. Laura looks at me smiling. I'm pretty sure I knew what she was thinking about. The elevator dings and we walk out.

Laura's POV : Rydel texts me and askes if I wanna go shopping."Sure." I reply. There's a knock at my door and I go over and answer it."Hey Delly. Just give me a few minutes I still need to put on some make up on but come in." I say. Rydel walks in and sits down on the bed. I walk back into the bathroom and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put on the locket Ross gave me an the best friend bracelet Rydel gave me I never go anywhere with out them. "K I'm ready." I say walking out of the bathroom. "You still where the best friend bracelet I gave you for your 16th birthday?" Rydel askes looking at the bracelet."Yeah I don't leave home with out it." I say. We walk over to the elevator and get on. We go down to the lobby and walk outside. "So where are we going shopping?" I ask? "There's this place called American apparel a couple of blocks from here." Says Rydel. "Okay then lets go there." I say. We walk to American apparel and when we get there no one speaks a word of English. "Laur you sure you wanna be here no speaks English." Says Rydel.

"Delly don't worry I speak French." I say. "Since when?" Askes Rydel. "I've taken 3 years of French. You had the exact same reaction as Ross." I say laughing.We shop and I buy a pink strapless dress and Rydel buys a green v-neck dress. We pay for our dresses then head back to the hotel to get ready for the gig that night. " So Ill see you in about 3o minutes" Rydel says. " yeah bye" I say and walk into my hotel room. I take off the outfit I'm wearing right now and grab the pink strapless dress I bought with Rydel. I slip it on and head to the bathroom and get started on my make up. I apply a thin coat of foundation on my skin and patten it down. For my eyelids I decided to go with a smoky color so I patted a medium colored shade of chestnut brown to my lid on both eyes. Then I added a little hint of gold to the creases of my eyes and blended it in. To finish the look off I added a little bit of black eyeshadow to the bottom and top of my eyes and blended it in. I only added a hint of rose gold blush to my cheeks and some strawberry lipgloss. I straightened my hair and put on my black pumps. In no time I was finished. I heard knocking on my door, it must be Rydel. I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. " Hey babe" I heard Ross say as I opened the door. " Woah you look hot" he says looking up and down at my outfit. I blush for a moment. Why do I keep doing that? " Thanks" I say smiling at him. " You ready to go?" He asks me. " Yep all ready" I say locking up behind me. We walk towards Rydel's room to find everyone already there. " Hey we haven't seen you for a couple of days Laura where have you been?" Rocky asks with a smile. Riker nudges him in the shoulder signaling him to knock it off. " Ok everyone ready to go?" Mark says coming in the room with Stormie. " Yep all ready mom" Riker says and we head out of the hotel room and down to the lobby. All of us hop into the car , me next to Ross. Once we get to the venue everyone starts unloading the instruments from the back and brings them in backstage. " Ok guys four minutes till show time" Mark says. All of them get in a circle like they always do and say " Ready set rock!!" I stand in the corner of the stage and watch as all of them get onstage. " You ready to get loud Paris!!" Ross screams and I could hear tons of fans screaming.