Bitten

I spun around, and found myself face to face with...John!

"WHY!" I yelled, screeching as I spoke. I wanted to kill him there, but I needed him for the cure! but that didn't mean I wasn't going to hurt him!

"SUMMER JOHN, MR. REDMAN'S OFFICE, NOW!" She didn't shout it but you could see the rage in miss's eyes when she physically threw us out the classroom, I didn't even see it coming!

"Your fault, Ass!" I said, as I walked up the corridor!

"My fault! Your the one changing form in the middle of Slayer class, your a newbie!" John said, as he walked next to me.

"You wanted me to change!"

"Well...I take it back!..."

I was kind of secretly following, because I still hadn't quite worked out how to get there.

"Oh, your going to cure me or I'm going to kill you...slowly!" I said, gritting my teeth together, my bite was the only thing stopping me from kiling that bastard.

"You kill me, and theres no cure! and what makes yoiu think I'm going to give you one?" he said, smirking, he was enjoying this?!

Suddenly, I dropped to the ground, clenching on to my wound, blood poured out rapidly, My knees, went from below me and I was lying on my back, rolling in pain, my back felt sore and broken.

"AGH!" I moaned, tilting my head back. I bent my fingers and pushed myself up, forcing my legs to hold me up.

I looked at John and gave him a death stare, his smile was gone, I grasp his wrist, he winced, I twisted and twisted. I felt him try to fight back, even in a partly weak state, I was just stronger than him.

He winced.

"Stop, please! Stop!" He pleaded

"WHY?" I said, I continued to twist, I felt his bone in my hand, It was like snapping a twig, but thicker, still, easy enough for me to break...or rip off!

"because...because..." He didn't finish

CRACK! I felt John's bone, snap in half and he fell grabbing his hand with hi other and falling flat on his face. He screamed. I cupped my hand quickly over his mouth, he tried to bite, but I punched him.

I kicked him and walked off, I kinda knew my way, to the office, but I wasn't going to ask him to help!

I heard John, snap his bone back together and i heard him breath a sigh of relief. I was hungry, very hungry. I reached a familiar door, just like being back in human school, always at the principals office!

I raised my hand to knock on the door, when I collapsed onto the door, I stood my body up just as I felt the door open.

"Summer?" Mr. Redman, he sounded surprised to see me.

I was so hungry, my wound hurt, and it wasn't healing anytime soon, without John.

I stumbled in, and sat on the nearest chair, getting blood everywhere. Moments later, John walked into the office, glaring at me.

"Hello, John, What can I do for you and Summer?" Mr. Redman said, raising an eyebrow.

"Miss sent us here because J....." John cut in

"We made a scene!" He said

"What kind of scene? and Summer, why are you bleeding?" He asked

"John BIT ME!" I said, turning to face John

"Summer, a vampire biting a vampire, doesn't bleed, it heals." Sir said

"No, she wasn't in vampire form, were you Summer?" John taunted.

I faced the ground stubbing my foot into the ground.

"Wait, you bit her while she was in wolf form?" The headmaster said

"Yes!" John said quietly

"Well cure her!" Mr, Redman said

"Why, she almost killed the class!" John replied

"Are you arguing with me, you will be taken for kiling one of your own...kinda!" He said, walking closer to John

"Well...she was a wolf! not...vampire...but...oh...fine!" John stuttered

I gave him a quick glare before I turned around and lifted up the bottom of the top to reveal a huge gaping wound, blood seeped out, my shirt was covered in blood I winced, he put his mouth to my wound and started sucking. A vampire must suck his own venom out of the victim, I felt a horrible gush of venom seep out my wound, It slowly started to heal itself. John pulled away, blood round his mouth, I watched his fangs retract and lick the blood from around his mouth.

I let out a sigh, as I looked at the place where it the gash had previously been.

"Umm.....Thanks!" I said

"Summer, you can go home now...John, I need to speak with you!" The principal said, motioning me to leave and John to stay.

"Umm. OK" I said, I turned to leave, not thinking twice aout it. This incident certainly isn't going to help towards my popular list at the momoent, all I had on my list was all the bad things.

I walked down the Labyrinth of corridors, and reached the grand hall and saw everybody packing out of the place, I followed out after and left to enter the graveyard.

I found Ramona, Jack, Jason and Isabelle waiting for me. I saw Lucy and Zane waiting aswell, a bit further away.

"What happened to you?" Isabelle asked, seeing my blood stained top.

"I'll tell you later, right now, I'm starving!" I said, Zane looked over to me and smiled a gentle smile.

"OK, but you had better!" Jack said, gently punching my shoulder.

"Can I come get something to eat with you?" Jason asked

"NO, Jason you can't! Ramona said "Not after last time, have a few more lesson before you go with Summer, go with Jack!"

"WAIT, WHAT!" Jack said, glaring at Ramona

"OK, I don't mind, I'm just hungry." Jason said, he was sweet when he wanted to be, every other time he just bugs you.

We started walking, Zane and Lucy joined us and we walked. I snuck off for about 5 minutes for a snack. I know i wasn't allowed to go out without permission, but even I struggled to control this hunger, I smelled so many humans, I went for whicher was the closest. I know they are going to notice I'm gone, but I'll have to face 'severe' punishment whatever than was, and a very, very boring talk from King Derick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, Please, Please tell me what you think. I would love to know. :)

Thanks for reading :D

Next chapter will be soon XD

Sorry, It's a tad shorter than usual :D