Burned

I waited for no one to be around and took my dinner, quick and easy. I dug my canines into the first person I found, They tasted.....satisfactory, A syrup coated doughnut. It soothes my lusting hunger. I dropped the limp body to the ground and looked up to the cresecent moon. blood dripping down my chin, I wiped it away. I didn't spill a drop on my top. I dragged the body to the river nearby, I dropped the body into it. The water splashed, I watched the body sink deeper into the dark merky water, until it was gone.

I was only gone 5 minutes tops, I hurried back to the others, I walked behind them so they didn't think I was gone, they just thought I was walking slowy, Zane gave me this look, I smiled and he turned away. We reached the 'palace' sooner than expected, I followed the others in, not many people were around, they were just servents, there wern't very many, they all looked scared and worried, I wouldn't blame them. I would be if I was them.

I saw Ramona give them a glare, I wonder how she was doing with this 'diet' of bloodbags. I'm surprised she hasn't gone insane yet.

We were greeted by King Derick who then walked past us and continued on to the living rom, We walked up the stairs and I felt a hand grab me behind my back. I immediately went into attack mode and supersped out of the grasp and jumped up out the way, I went to punched the culprit, but they caught my fist in mid motion, it was Derick.

"Tut, Tut Summer, I specifically said, no feeding without my or Lillian's permission." King Derick boomed, Oh, god!

"H-How did you know?" I asked, crossing my arms

"Trust me Summer, it's not hard to forget Human smell. Anyway you just added to your naughty list, Now we talk." He said, He walked away and he wanted me to follow, he walked through the living room, me trailing behind, he took big strides and was very tall compared to me.

"Uh, Where are we going?" I asked, fed up. I wanted to sleep, it was getting daylight and School was tiring, even when I had fresh human blood inside me, I was STILL tired.

We walked through the kitchen and he dissappered into the tunnel, that led to the basement.

"Woah, I'm not going in there!" I said, stopping at the entrance.

"Oh, I think you are!" I heard Dericks voice say, from down the steps.

"Not with that witchy person down there, she caused me pain last time!" I said, god that was one of THE most painful things I had ever felt, along from nailed to a chair and dying.

"GET DOWN HERE, DON'T MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE!" Dericks voice shouted, strongly.

I took a step onto the stairs leading downwards, I walked and walked, I reached the ground of the basement and I saw the rows and rows of cages, I was not getting put in a cell!

I saw Derick near the end of the long corridor. I walked toward him, he smirked at me.

"Summer, you were told the rules about how we work, you not only endangered my son's life! you, went to the werewolves and you went hunting without permission, this is not acceptable, now you must be punished, like everyone else that breaks the rules in this place!" He said, frustrated and I think he wanted to see my punished by the look on his face.

"Ok, so...what now, can I go?" I said, this little talk wasn't so bad, but what the hell were we doing down here?

"Not yet!"

"Follow me.." Derick said walking a few cells along, he opened one of the doors and held out his hand toward the inside of the cell.

"I'm not going in there!" I said, was he kidding?