Captured... Again

I felt searing pain shoot through my body. , the garlic had crumbled in my mouth and fallen down my throat and started burning my insides, I struggled and shifted my body everywhere. It didn't help the pain, it just wore me out and caused more agony, I opened my eyes. I couldn't see where I was, I heard noises, but I couldn't move. I felt as if I was sat on a concrete ground, my bounds had become loose and just enough for my to wriggle out of them.

As soon as my arms had been released I pulled the gag off my face, and coughed the remaining garlic out of my mouth. Some blood spewed out along with it. I was on all fours, coughing and choking.

I tilted my head back and took heavy breathes. I cleared my throat that had become riddled with burns. I stretched my arms and legs out and stood up, almost falling over. I saw the outline of a metal door in the wall. It had iron bars lining what looked like a small window.

I heard noises in the room, a scraping sound. I turned my head. I saw Nathan struggling with a metal chain. I crawled over to him. He jumped when he saw me but embraced me by tring to hug me.

"Yes, alright hugs later, let's get out of here first." I told him annoyed, I thought Zane would have helped him, but obviously he was relaxing at the palace, glad that we're gone. I snapped the chains holding Nathan. He stood up and brushed himself up.

"Summer..." Nathan started scared.

"They got Zane!" He finished, waiting for my reaction.

"What?!" I replied, worry filled my voice, Nathan looked at me expecting me to get us out of here, but I couldn't, I could only try.

"They can't have, this is Zane we're talking about!" I told him, more of a fact, then anythign else.

"Summer, they got him, I saw it, they shot him and he dropped to the ground, will-will he be d-dead?" Nathan said worried, I didn't know what to do.

"No, this is Zane, you can't kill him that easily, if you could I would have done so by now." I joked. Nathan smiled weakly. I wasn't sure if Zane was dead, I don't know where he was or what he could be doing, I just knew we had to get him out.

I walked away from Nathan and gave one little cough, I looked through the bars, and saw no one around. I kicked the door with the rest of the energy I had, Nathan scurried behind me. I snuck out the door and I didn't recognise where I was, but I walked down a long corridor, which was riddled with little cells, I took heavy breaths struggling to stand up. I peeked into the one cell, next to the one I had recently been in. This one was empty. Nathan was close behind, whimpering.

There was a groan from a room that was most confined and looked stronger than the others, and the door seemed bigger, this one didn't have a window, it was metal and had fourteen locks on. There were groans coming from inside. I placed my ear against the door, hoping to get better sound, but the door was ridiculously thick and I could only hear a tad better.

It was like I had just had 'da ja vue' because when I looked up the corridor from this angle, it looked familiar, my eyes widened. I knew exactly where we were. I also recognised this door. I quickly unbolted the door as fast as I could, not quite at super speed and Nathan struggled to follow. I rushed into the room and as I had expected, knew what was inside, this was where I was held when I was captured by werewolves and shifters last time, I had made a deal, to save Zane's life here, but now Zane was the one in the chair. He head was bent and it looked like it was too heavy for him to lift up. His arms flopped along the armrests of the chair. He looked up quickly, teeth bared and ready.

When he saw it was me, relief flooded through him. Nathan was standing next to me and he was shaken up at what he saw. Nathan slowly peeked around to stand to me.