Thursday May 21st

I woke up at 7 and got my stuff ready. I went down stairs and sat down with a groan.

Hope: Something wrong Baby Horse?
Me: Ugh I'm tired and sore. I barely made the stairs. I think I did too much yesterday.
Hope: I feel you, I'm sore to. After our session we can take an ice bath if you want?
Me: Yes please
Hope: Okay I'll text Pam and let her know.

We got in the car and went to the facility. I changed into my gear and went out for stretches. We did shooting drills and defensive drills then we were free to go. Hope and I went to the locker room and changed into our sliders and sports bras. We grabbed towels and went to the training room. Pam already has ours set up. Hope and I slowly got in. We went numb minutes later. We got out after 15 minutes and dried off. We changed into our regular clothes and went home. We got home and made lunch. Once we ate we grabbed our laptops and sat down at the kitchen bar.

Hope: I'll book your tickets home
Me: and I got the tickets to California
Hope: Well your flight home is at 2
Me: Thank you. My flight there is at 10 and the flight back is at 12.
Hope: Well you are good to go you should talk to Ali for when to schedule you stuff
Me: I will call her now

I took out my phone and called Ali

Ali: Hey Baby Horse what's up?
Me: I can go, and Brad is asking. But while we are there I have two things I have to do when should I schedule them?
Ali: Can you do them both Tuesday
Me: Yeah I can
Ali: Okay great, I'm so excited
Me: I know me too
Ali: Ash is calling me I have to go bye
Me: Bye Kriegey

I hung up and then emailed Mike Keratin from Nike.

To Mike Keratin

Hey can I schedule my photoshoot for Tuesday May 26th at noon?
- Savannah Solo

After I emailed him I called Apple Headquarters.

Lady: This is Sandra at Apple Headquarters how may I help you?
Me: Yes this is Savannah Solo I'm calling to schedule a meeting for my endorsement.
Lady: Yes let me transfer you please hold
* 2 minutes later*
Michelle: This is Michelle manager of Apple Endorsements
Me: Yes this Savannah Solo I need to schedule my meeting.
Michelle: yes do you have a time in mind?
Me: Yes could we do Tuesday May 26th at 8 am.
Michelle: Yes we can
Me: Okay thank see you then bye
Michelle: Bye

I got off the phone and told Hope the times of my meetings.

Hope: Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?
Me: If you want to
Hope: Okay well then let's go get ready
Me: Okay

We went upstairs and to our rooms. I put on my white skinny jeans and cream top. Hope put on black skinny jeans and a grey V-neck tee. We both went out to the car and got in. Hope drove us to the restaurant. We went in and got seated in the back booth. We ate dinner and then got ice cream. Hope had vanilla and I had chocolate. Once we go home it was pretty late so we went to bed.