Friday July 31st

hey guys since the last one was short i decided to post this one too comment and vote please- Blaire

Sabrina and I got up and were at breakfast by 8. We ate and then went to the starters meeting in Coach French's room. We watched the film and picked apart Korea's mistakes and weak points. The meeting didn't last long and I grabbed a ball and set out for a place to clear my mind. I came back right as lunch started and ate a little bit before going up to my room. I checked my email and had none. I decided to call Brad.

Brad: Hey Baby how is your thumb?
Me: It's good. I miss you though.
Brad: I miss you too. You are playing great. We have gotten the school to let us watch the games on the new huge scoreboard. The whole soccer, football, and cheer team plus the coaches have been there too.
Me: wow that's a lot of people
Brad: I know it's great; we all can't wait to welcome our superstar back.
Me: I can't wait to see all of you. Well I have to go now so bye babe.
Brad: Bye love
Me: love you too

I grabbed my cleats and my bag. We went down and got on the bus. I put on my playlist and got ready. I put on my tracker band and went out for warmups. We came back into the locker room and changed into our jerseys and walk out jackets. We did walk out and then finally took the field.

The whistle blew and we got the ball and went up the field. Marley got the ball on the right flank and crossed it in. I jumped up and headed the ball in making it 1-0. Our team celebrated and set back up. Our defense won the ball and cleared up to Kelcie. Kelcie took the ball up and flicked it over the defense for me to run onto it. I faked the goalie up and shot left making it 2-0 in 10 minutes. We started up again but lost the ball on a throw in. Korea kept possession of it until Demelo cleared the ball up to me. I passed the ball through the gap to Kelcie. Kelcie ran onto it and scored making it 3-0. Halftime came and we went to the locker room.

We took the field again and started the second half. We got the ball up the field and I got it outside of the box. I got fouled and we got a free kick. Cady came up to take the kick, she chipped the ball over the wall and past the goalies reach making it 4-0. Korea had kick off again and we got the ball up the field and won a corner. Kelcie took the kick and the ball came in but got cleared to the top of the box. Jess ran up and blasted the shot that flew through the back line and into the back of the net making it 5-0. Korea was now just fouling us everywhere and we got another free kick about 20 yards out. Sabrina took the kick. The ball hit the post and went in making it 6-0. With 10 minutes left we kept possession until the whistle blew.

The whole team celebrated and headed to the locker room. Everybody was either showering or doing interviews. I finished my last interview and grabbed my things. We got back to the hotel and ate dinner. I showered and then went straight to bed.