You Need to Get Over It

Chapter 10

_________________________________

.:.Althea's POV.:

After the time I spent that night at Wesley's, he dropped me off back at my place. He waited until I got up to my house and into the door before he drove off. Although we had that tiny mishap earlier, I knew he really did care about me. I was happy about that. It wasn't at all what I thought would happen, but now I knew that Wesley was worthy of all my trust. He deserved it.

I couldn't deny what I felt about him now. As friends, he was all I thought about.

When we were dating, he was still all I could think about.

I couldn't bring myself to believe that this was what I was feeling. Because I was never this head over heels for someone.

Not even Scott.

I was actually falling in love with Wesley.

.:.Wesley's POV.:.

As soon as I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was shoot a text to Althea.

*I need you in my arms. Right now ;)*

And honestly I did. I felt empty without her beside me. Even if I was full of her love. Not a second later, my phone buzzed from her reply.

*Come over. :)*

I smiled at the reply. I ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower and then ran back to my bedroom. I through on my favorite red blue and white plaid shirt and my favorite pair of khaki pants. They literally were my favorite pair. I wore them so much.

I ran out the door, Drew and Keaton giving me a glare on the way out.

I pulled up to her place and yanked the keys out of the ignition.

Before reaching for the door bell I ruffled with the front of my hair. I decided I'd not wear a hat today.

As I was about to ring the door, it swung open.

"Liking the new no-hat -look." She giggled. Her eyes glistened as she peered up at me.

"I knew you would like it." I winked. "Come on, let's go! And grab your board."

I grasped her hand and pulled her after me. My board was leaning on the patio stairs and as soon as we reached them, i grabbed it.

"So where are we going anyways?"

"You'll see." I smiled. Her chuckled was faint but she continued skating on her board. I grinded my board or the railing at the boardwalk and when I land, I see Althea standing there, her board under one foot.

"Yeah you do realize I can't do tricks..." She blushed from embarassment. But it was the cutest thing I'd seen her do.

"I don't care silly. As long as you can cruise with me." I held my hand out for her to take and twirled her once before we started walking down the shore.

"Okay, good! Because that's all I can do with this." She giggled.

We continued walking along the shore until we stopped unter the boardwalk in my favorite place. The place I used as my own, to think. But it was also the place where me and Althea first kissed. I had Keaton and Drew set up a little picnic here just before we arrived. It was perfect. There were candles, and a bouquet of flowers I'd bought earlier.

As soon as we came to the spot and she saw the set up, her smile grew and she jumped and hugged me.

"This is the cutest thing ever! No one had ever done anything like this. Not for me." Her eyes teared up, but they tears of joy and happiness. It made me happy to see that she was happy. She deserved every happiness in the world. That I knew.