0️⃣5️⃣

"Shutuppp" I groaned as I slapped the screen of my phone trying to get the alarm to turn off. "Ffs" I moaned as I sat up and turned it off. I took a deep breath before dragging myself out of bed and into the bathroom to deal with my hygiene.

I dried my self off and started to cream my body before my phone vibrated.

Renae💅🏾 7:46am
Hurry up and get to this bus stop RIGHT NOWW oml😦😓😭.

I nodded to myself as if she was here to see before putting my school uniform on. I tied the purple tie around my neck , swung my bag onto my back and ran down stairs. I would've checked on Santanna but since he's so independent and tings I won't☺️.

I plugged my headphones into my phone, grabbed my keys and left.
It was 8:02 now and in just at the top of my road meaning them lot are long gaaaarn🙄.

As I approached the bus stop the bus was there already so I jumped on and sat at the back on the bottom.

I got off the bus and walked to school while checking people's snaps.

All the snaps were same old same old until I saw Janelles. She never posts wtf.

I screwed my face up before clicking on it. My face screwed up even more at the sight of the squad plus that yute Kadeem. The thing that really annoys me is them lot made plans to meet at a certain time or so without saying anything to me. But cool, choose Goldilocks over Angela🤗.

I took my headphones out my ears and put my phone away as I entered the school gates surprisingly on time.  Well one minute to spare.

I checked my tinetable to see I had Maths. Shittttt. I pray Mr.Rams ain't in. He is forever on my dick. If I breath wrong his breath runs down my neck, while his stank breath invades my nostrils as he yells🙄🙄🙄.

I dashed to maths and got the just before the bell rang. Obviously some sign of relation to Usain Bolt, get at mee😎.

I walked into class, flicked the back of  Tristan's bean head and dumped myself beside Renae.

"Heey bae" Renae grinned.

"So now I'm before everyone else but earlier today I wasn't."

"OMG I'm sorry but you should've seen what happened. It was honestly one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed." She shrieked surprised sir ain't told ME to 'shut my teeth'.

"Why, what happened" I sighed as Renae usually gases things.

"Antoine and Rio had the biggest fight like, it was... Ah Ang I froze, like literally froze"

My palms started to sweat and my leg started tapping under the table. "Where's Rio? Is he alright? Why? Why did they even fight?-"

"ANGELA SHUT YOUR TEETH" Sir belted as he walked in the class.

"Sir you shut your teeth about-" Noelle started, backing me as always.

"Noelle I am not talking to you"

"I'm the only Noelle in here so who you chatting to then?"

"No, before I wasn't talking to you, so stay quiet unless-"

"Sir uno your late...like where's your late slip at?" Rio bantered as he walked in through the door as if he never got into a fight with one of his bredrins.