1️⃣6️⃣

"Dad pleaseee" I begged. Anger grew in me so fast. I honestly don't ask this man for nothing.
"She's so scared and it won't be forever it's just until we come up with a plan."

"A plan for what Angela" he sighed.

"Her dads forcing her to marry a man twice her age and when she said no. H- he beat her up. Bad. He beat her up soo bad" I stared at the wall and could just imagine her again in the toilets. Tears pricked my eyes and my dad pulled me into a hug.

"She can come but just give me a day or two to empty out the room for her"

"She can stay with me in my room. I'm fine with that" I said

"No I don't want her to feel as if she's a burden on top of all the other things she must be feeling"

"Thank you so much daddy" I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

I ran up stairs to my room and messaged her.

Angela💋💫 8:14pm
My dad said you can come in about 1 or 2 days. Everything's going to be fine xx

Janelle🍭 8:16pm
Honestly thank you so much Ang

I placed my phone down on my bed then got into the shower. I climbed out and brushed my teeth and washed my face before moisturizing my body. I detangled and tied my hair up and placed it in my silk headscarf then changed into a big t-shirt and shorts.

Around 11 my phone began to ring and I placed my books to the side and answered it.

"Wagwarn stranger"

"Wagwarn pink lips"

"Marcelo shut up" I giggled

"Nah b, how's you?"

"I'm good, just reading but I'm a bit tired still"

"Oh calm. I just had a long day at-"

"I didn't ask Marcelo"

"You think you're so funny init" his deep laugh filled my ears which was ever so contagious

"Well you're laughing" I giggled

The next morning I woke up to several vibrations from my phone that was left beside me just under my pillow. I groaned in annoyance as I peeped that it was only just passed 9. Marcelo had kept me up until 5 something yesterday just talking pure nonsense into my ears, I couldn't help but smile a little when I reminded myself of the dreams he tried to sell me though. After the Kadeem situation and me just believing everything that came from that boys mouth which was the cause of me falling so hard for him, I can't allow myself to even think about buying Marcelo's or anyone else's dirty dick sons dreams that they're tryna sell. Cause a fool is what I am not and Kadeem really nearly made me one. Lol. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my notifications before unlocking my phone.

Cdinero247 started following you.
Cdinero247 liked your photo

Rio🍫 is typing...

Princess started following you. Princess liked your photo
Princess liked your photo

Kadeem💀 8:37am
Yoo Angela..

Janelle🍬🍬 6:43am
Not coming anymore

My lips scrunched up as my eyebrows raised ever so slightly as I re read Janelle's message again.. and again.. and again. I unlocked my phone and tried to call her but she sent it to voicemail after two rings. I tried to ring her again and she sent it to voicemail once again.

Janelle🍬🍬 9:28am
Stop calling me Angela it's fine.

I tried to ring her one more time but it didn't even ring this time. Sigh..