2️⃣1️⃣

The next morning I woke up in pain and to the sound of Afro beats blasting through the speakers downstairs at around 12:30pm. Rio was fast a sleep with his body thrown across me, resulting in me feeling pain and feeling confused as to how I let this happen. Rio wasn't no skinny guy you know and I wasn't the strongest of them all. I felt for my phone under the pillow, then struggled to roll over onto my back once I had it.

"Mmmm" he screwed in his sleep as I disturbed him with my movement. I kissed my teeth at the cheek of this fool as I checked my notifications aswell as peeping the time which was 3:25pm. I wasn't even shocked at the time to be honest because whenever me and Rio fall asleep we don't wake up at all. Bad habit, I know.

Skrapz is now following you
Jtraps is now following you
Chloe2bad is now following you
Chole2bad liked your photo

Cdinero247 is typing...
Cdinero247

Santanna🖖🏾
Are you alright?

Santanna🖖🏾
Where are you?

Santanna🖖🏾
Where the fuck are you?

Santanna🖖🏾
Noelle said you ain't with her

Noelleee👅
Where in gods name are you? I just crumbled for the first time ever with Santanna.

Noelleee👅
He's pissed Angela.

Fuck. I pushed Rios heavy body off of me and ran over to Rios window, unlocked it and pushed it up. I then stuck my head out and called Santanna back. "I swear to god" he murmured in his sleep. I just rolled my eyes back far into my head as I held the phone to my ear, waiting for Santanna to answer.

"Angela are you alright?" He asked before I could even get a word in.

"I'm fine"

"Where are you?"

"I'm nearly home"

"Where the fuck were you?"

"Why you interrogating me so bad? I already told dad I was at Noelles. I slept over and left early because her and her mum kept arguing"

"Noelle said you weren't there"

"Well when did you call her?"

"I don't know" he snapped, I could hear the screw he held on his face through the phone. "Ite just come home quick I need to go somewhere but I wanna see you first, make sure you ain't been no victim"

"Me a victim?" I said as if it was not possible, making him laugh. "Nah g never me, I'll be home soon though, In like 10 minutes"

"Cool" he said and locked the phone.

I sighed in relief knowing I got away with it and pulled Rios window back down and locked it. I opened his door and walked to the bathroom down the hallway, knocking before entering this time just to wash my face and brush my teeth with the spare tooth brush he left out for me. I made my way back down the hall to Rios room and changed out of his shorts and the tank top I wore under my jumper back into what I had on yesterday. I scraped my hair back into a low bun and pulled out some stray hairs so I didn't look so awkward, applied some Vaseline and grabbed my phone. I threw myself on top of Rios bare chest, resulting in more of his complaining, and admired his beautiful brown face. "Morning Rio" I said softly, trying not to laugh at his complaints, touching the side of smooth face. "I have to go because Santannas on my case and I told him I was nearly home, so I'll call you later or something. Love you" I rushed and pulled myself off of him, only for him to pull me back down onto his chest and wrap his arms around me.