0️⃣6️⃣

"Ah I like him so much uno. We're dealing I think and I've never felt this way about a boy before-" Janelle started while laying her edges infront if Janelle's mirror.

"All you talk about is Kadeem. Janelle shutup please." Krystal sighed

"I do not!" She protested. "Do I?"

"Yes you do. You don't see me talking about Tristan everyday all day" Noelle said coming out the bathroom. Her purple towel wrapped around her tightly showing off her nicely developed body.

"That's because you don't even like him" Renae laughed. "Angela do my zip up please" she asked and I got up to do it.

We was all getting ready at Janelle's house for some boy called Devons house party. I didn't know him personally but I knew of him, everyone did.

-Renaes wearing a karky skater skirt and white crop top.

-Janelles wearing a karky crop top and white pencil skirt.

-Krystal's wearing black leggings with gold studs down the side and a black bralet.

-Noelle's wearing a purple pencil skirt and purple bralet. It really complimented her caramel skin and showed of her body.

I brought a pair of jeans and a white tank top. I didn't think it would be this essential to look banging. I felt out've place. All my friends was so pretty and confident in them selves. I mean I think I'm pretty in a way but I don't have a body or nothing shows that i do.

I zipped up Renaes zip on her top and sat back down In my towel.

"Ah wheree the straighteners?" Noelle stressed while brushing her hair.

"Here babes" Janelle said while plugging them in. "Angela why aren't you dressed? My brothers taking us in 45minutes."

"I forgot my clothes. I'm not even feeling this party tbh-"

"Angela shutup. Wear this..." Janelle and Noelle said at the same time while they went to her wardrobe.

"Here" Janelle said as she passed me a red sleeveless turtleneck bodycon dress. I faked a smile to say thanks but tbh this is just going to embarrass me even more.

I got up and pulled the dress on. I was hoping it wouldn't fit but it did. Perfectly😒.

"Rash Ang shit mehn!" Krystal yelled and she flicked my ass. "How many squats a day to get that please?!"

I shook my head trying to stop myself from smiling.

Noelle finished her makeup and her hair and she looked so pretty. Like wow. She looked at me with the biggest smile and walked over to me with her makeup bag.

"Erm Noelle you're not my colour" I laughed and she shoved me.

"You don't even need makeup, your skin is clear. I'm just doing eyeliner and mascara okay hoe?"

"Yes bitch" I laughed and she done what she said she was doing.

"JANELLE I NEED TO GO NOW FAM!" Kevin -Janelles brother, yelled up.

"COMINGGGG!" She replied and we all got up and headed downstairs.

We got to the door and all of them out there heels on other than Noelle cos me and her aren't allowed heels. I put my all white huaraches on and she put her Nike Shanghais in purple on, matching her outfit perfectly.