1️⃣7️⃣

The feeling of exams and school as a whole being finished with completely, was just sex in my eyes. However the feeling of waiting for my gcse results was not the best. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and attempted to call Janelle again but got sent to voicemail, once again! Sigh.

After coming out of the shower and creaming, I slipped into my bra and marvel girl boxers, then sat on the floor in front of my mirror and slicked my hair up into a bun with gel and pinned it in place before I laid my edges. After that I wrapped a scarf around my head before applying eyelashes followed by eyeliner and then outlining my lips with a brown lip liner and applying some clear gloss on my pink lips. Due to the rain outside I wasn't looking to spend a whole two hours doing my makeup for it to smudge in less than 30 minutes, plus who was I trying to impress? Finally I threw on a black bodysuit with jogging bottoms and the matching pink adidas tracksuit top and slipped in some door knocker earrings in gold. Instead of celebrating exams being done properly with everyone, Noelle decided she's dragging me to come and see her new "boo", Rome, with her at some drink up in Wembley even though her and Tristan are on a break and she'll be back with him soon, if it's not the next hour it'll be the next day. You see how my friends stay.
"Come in" I said, the knocking on my door brought me out my thoughts and outve my wardrobe. "Come in nuh man"

"Watch your mouth" Santana screwed. "I'm juss checking you're good inih" he said as he rested on my door. A smile grew on my face as I tilted my head to the side, "You're checking on me?"

"Yeah..What"

"I'm good but the real question is, are you?!"

"Yeah yeah I'm good."

"Are you sure?" I said as I walked over to him and pretended to check his temperature only for him to swat my hand away. "Wow"

"What man" he screwed.

"I missed you" I said and hugged him tightly

"Yeah alright alright...Come on Angela" he sighed then hugged me back.

"Er come off me" I laughed and he screwed before joining in.

"Shut your dirty mouth. Anyways where you going like that"

"Like what?" I asked

"Like that. You look fine man, where you going" he said and I stopped checking myself in the mirror.

"Some little drink up with Noelle AND before you tell me I can't, it's to celebrate the end of exams and it's local" I lied.

"Yeah cool, dyu want a lift"

"Oh I forgot you got your license, but no it's alright. I know you don't like to be around Noelle that much"

"Mmm message me if anything happens and I'll come get you"

"Yeah okay thanks, bye" I said as I grabbed my phone and oyster.

"Bye, take this" he said and dashed me two twenty pound notes.

"Thankyou... where'd you get this?"

"Go where you're going fam inih"

I sighed before walking past Santana and out the house. I jumped on the longest bus ever, 121, to Noelles house praying she would be ready since she wanted to be blowing up my phone so bad. I sat at the back of the bus and zoned out to Crew by Goldink to prepare myself for the dead journey ahead.

"Ay driver, shut up fam" I heard being yelled faintly downstairs followed by laughs and stomping up the bus stairs. You know that feeling you get when it's dark out and you're the only one on a road besides a group of people. That feeling of uneasiness or that feeling of your chest sort've tightening. That's what I was feeling when the endless amount of black boys came stomping up the stairs and down the aisle to the back. Not even one seat was left next to me.