0️⃣9️⃣

It's currently 4:46am. Lol bye

✨✨✨

"Hard evidence, what do you mean there's hard evidence? My son could never murder a man" my dad whispered quite loudly in his home office, that I was outside of, not minding my own business.
"I don't know an Antoine Tremors. None of my fa- I got to go. I'll call again later on today." My dad said before ending the call with our lawyer.

"ANGELA" my dad yelled as his office door swung open and I fell through😅. "Angela" he sighed as he helped me up.

"Sorry Dad, I just really needed to know what's going on with Santanna"

"I understand, do you know an Antoine Tumors"

"Tremors" I corrected.

"You know him?"

"I- um- I know of him. He goes to my school. Dad Santanna couldn't have done this. I don't believe it"

"Neither do I. I'm gonna call your uncles yeah"

"Alright" I sighed.

I walked back into my room and threw myself onto my bed with frustration. I don't expect anything from Kadeem as we're not close or even friends but Rio is my best friend so why is he keep this from me. I can just feel he knows something. I could sense it by the way he looked at me when I got off the phone. I picked up my phone and called him.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello"

"Rio I need you-"

"You good?"

I hung up and threw my phone in frustration. I haaaate his voicemail so much and to make it worse I always fall for it😩.  I wanted to see Santanna, I needed to but I can't go today because I know dad won't let me out. Off to Jail tomorrow then🙄.

I went into my bathroom to have a quick shower and alla that. After washing my face I creamed it and my whole body then changed into my pyjama bottoms, a tank top and put my pink fluffy dressing gown on with my slides. I went downstairs to see my Grandma eating alone whilst on the phone. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek before going and serving out my food.

"You get my grandson out've jail right do you hear me Ty?..." My grandma said ever so angrily into the phone before I heard it slam into the table. She was just as frustrated as I was tbh, maybe even more. Jail changes a man for sure, my uncle Tyson went to jail for 7 years, coming out recently and he looked and acted completely differently until my grandma put him in his place infront of the whole family... Bearing in mind my family is massive. Well the ones I know of as others are back in Trinidad and Puerto-Rico, maybe some in jail. My family is a bit of madting tbh.

I shared out my food then went back upstairs to eat as my grandma was back on the phone talking to my other uncle.

✨✨✨

I don't even remember falling asleep but it was good and very much needed😂. The food probably put me to sleep uno. I picked my phone up to see a couple messages in the group chat and a private message from Rio.

Rio🍫😒 5:23am
Yeah b?

Angela💋💫 9:34am
Uno what I'm asking you. What's going on? Why's my brother been locked up for killing Antoine?

I put my phone down remembering I'm going to see him today. I got up and dealt with my hygiene then creamed and put on my matching underwear. I picked up my phone to check the weather real quick. Yasss peng weather. Summer soon come so every gyal can skin outttt🌞🔥. Ah carnivals gonna be a madness tbh💫. I stopped procrastinating about hoeing out for carni and put on a white oversized t-shirt with Nike leggings in black and white. I put my Nike cap on in black with a silver tick and my air huaraches  in red, black and white. I put silver hoops in and a silver chain then put my phone in my bra and went downstairs to eat. I was expecting food to be cooked and ready to eat but I had a free yard? Lol ok. I grabbed honey pops and my almond milk and ate that quickly before picking up my Oyster card and keys and making my way to see that dumb yute Santanna.