1️⃣2️⃣

I love you all please love me back😭😂. It's been soooo long and I apologize deeply. I want to blame it on my exams and revision but I failed them so🤕. Anyways I left off when it was 6 weeks of summer and I know summer is long gaaarn but not for Angela and her fellow disciples☺️.

Week one of Summer
Angela💋🔑

I walked in and shut the door behind me before smiling to myself. So Kadeem is feeling me yeah😶. I know i should feel bad and I shouldn't even let how I truly feel leave my head but I'm gasseeeedddd oh my lord. Kadeem is beautiful but he's not just a pretty face uno, there's just something about him that keeps me interested, maybe it's his story or how he expresses himself. LOL or maybe he's just got game.

"Who was that?" Santanna screwed coming from the living room. He looked so tired, like he hadn't slept in days, a trim was not in sight and that's when you know Santannas not himself. "Who was that?" He repeated with even more attitude.

"Rios brother gave me a lift home" I replied and then it just went quiet covered in tension. "Santanna talk to me man. What happened to you? What did I even do other than do my best to get you-"

"Angela I ain't your friend, it ain't by force to chat to you. If I don't like you or want to chat to you then that's it. Firm it you're a big girl uno" he spat and then kissed his teeth as he walked back into the living room. BOOIII when I tell you each word that came out of his dusty mouth made my heart beat get faster and faster. Breathe Ang, breatheeee.

I walked into the living room making sure to kiss my teeth long and loud as I walked through the dining room and into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I slid it out of my pocket real quick in hope it was Kadeem. My heart froze and I went to place my glass on the counter but I missed and it smashed making me scream.

"Angela you alright?!" Santanna yelled as he ran towards me, the look of concern left his face quick once he looked at the glass on the floor. He kissed his teeth before turning back.

"Santanna" I said nervously

"What nuh" he said kissing his teeth once again.

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes as I held my phone out. His gaze left mine and dropped to my phone. He quickly grabbed my phone out of my hand then looked up at me then back down. "Tell him you'll meet him" he said before handing my phone to me.

"I- I can't. I don't want to" I stuttered.

"Fam you don't have to just tell him you will and when he says where tell me and leave the rest down to me"

"I don't want you to do anything stupid or get yourself hurt"

"Don't worry bout me, I got me"

"This ain't no fucking movie bout 'I got me'. I'm so tired of you. Of this shit. I cried days on end when I thought you was gonna go to jail for 25yrs and I tried my best to get you out, which I did. I didn't do all that stuff for you to come out and treat me like I put you in there" I huffed.

After I said that I watched how he watched me. His eyes filled with anger and for a minute I thought I was gone get my ass beattt😭😕. I went to move before he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry Ang" he said as he realeased me. "It's just since I got out I don't really wanna trust no one ygm. My own boy couldn't even give me a heads up uno"

"I ain't your boy nigga, I'm your sister but I get you... I'll still ain't telling him I'll meet him though" I said

"Figured. Still don't want to chat to you though"