Reminiscing

📱
"Rio who are you calling a stank batty crease?" I said clutching into my chest from laughing so hard. Rio had been cussing the life out've someone for the past 10minutes.

"NOELLE fs. You know her and my brother Marcelo are talking. Marcelo uno. He looks like my back foot, I'm the penger one is she blind?" He huffed while I continued to laugh.

"Nah Rio it ain't even that deep. Stop stressing man. Besides Marcelo is a pengting-"

"Don't you dare lie to yourself. I'm the sexy piece of dark chocolate every girl dreams of having so-"

"Obviously not Noelle but uno. That's none of my business" I said and pretended to sip on tea as if he was here.

"You're not funny you tramp. Ah you know what I'm acc bare hungry. All this stressing is making man hungry. Do you wanna meet at the top of your road and we'll go King Dixy?"

"Nah my grandmas here. So obviously Ima be getting that good good soul food and tings. Get at mee!!" I boasted.

"Ang you know I love you and you love me, people in love feed each other." He preached.

"Yeah and...?"

"Ang feed a nigga damn. Besides you know your grandmas gonna feed you waiiii to much." He laughed

"Uh I'll go ask oka-"

"Thanks doodoostain. I'll leave my yard in 10minutes so the food is ready when I come. It's see you soon b!" He rushed and hung up.

"This nigga" I thought to myself as I got off my beanbag and walked across the hallway to my dads room.

I knocked several times and got no answer so I opened the door slowly and popped my head round the corner. His tv was on and so was the lights.

I walked in fully to see my dad crying looking down at a photo. He was crying meaning he was clearly looking at a picture of mum.

"Dad?" I said quietly as I watched him stuff the photo under his pillow still facing the wall.

"Urm Angela, your grandmas downstairs." He said, I could hear the pain in his voice and the tears he was holding back.

"Dad you don't have to be strong, I know you are already. I miss her to" I said quietly. I didn't realize I was crying until my dad looked at me and walked over.

"I know you do, it just gets to me sometimes uno?" He said releasing me from the hug.

"Yeah I do." I said walking over to the pillow to look at the photo he was looking at previously.

"Angela don't" he said as I turned it over. It was a picture of me, Santanna, my mum and my dad with his hands in my mums bulging belly.

"Dad?" I said looking into his eyes which looked full of regret and guilt.
"Mummy was pregnant?" I asked and he nodded his head slowly.

"I think about that day everyday" he said running his hand down his face wiping the tears that were escaping his dark green eyes and taking a seat next to me.

Dads flashback📽🌪

"We had been arguing that day, all day. On the way to the wildlife park it was fine. You and Santanna was so fascinated." He laughed lightly. "We took that picture right there just before her belly started to hurt a lot.

"Ah shit" she mumbled under her breath as the camera dropped out've her hand.

"Great look what you've done now" I hissed while picking the camera up.