1️⃣1️⃣

We all got to Rios and was chilling in the living room conversing and ting. I actually don't know why Kadeem came back with us like it honestly irritated my soul. Every know and then he'll try to catch my gaze but I don't want to. I hate falling for people cos it messes with my mindset.

"Just chatting hella crud man, shutup" Rio said to Noelle, they've been arguing since we got here and it was entertains at first but I'm tiyaaaad of this now.

"Both of you shutup" I snapped and they both looked at me. "Thanks" I smiled.

"Just cos you're a girl don't think I won't swipe you" Screwed Rio.

"Ahlie" agreed Noelle

"I knew you was a man" Rio said making everyone laugh.

"S out man" she laughed.

"I'm going toilet quick" I stated as I walked out of the living room and up the wooden stairs and down the corridor and turned a left. The brown bathroom door was slightly open so I pulled it towards me and walked in.

"OMG IM SO SORRY" I shrieked and covered my face with my hands as I had walked in on Marcelo wrapping his towel around his waist. He laughed lightly before reassuring me. "Ay it's koool, you didn't see anything no?"

"No" I said with my hands still over my face and he laughed once more. I felt his presence get closer to me and he removed my hands from my face and smiled at me making me look down and divert my eyes. "See, it's all good" he said with a slight smirk across his face.

Rio was easily a copy of Marcelo but darker. Marcelo had a lighter brown complexion and his jaw was more chiseled. He had a fresh shape up which was shaved and faded at the sides with twists at the top. I didn't even realize how big his hands were but they literally swallowed mine up as he still held them in his. 

"Yep, all good" I said shyly.

"Why you so shy for? Like you ain't been round her nuff times"
He laughed once again

"Because I feel embarrassed for walking in okaay" I confessed and he laughed.

"I'm not and you walked in on me! If anything I should be embarrassed?? Do you not like me being naked around you?" He smirked

"Oh shutup"

"Who you telling to shutup little one?" He asked and I laughed. "That's it" he said and brought himself even closer and wrapped his arms around me. His muscular built made me feel so secure yet I felt vulnerable, if that makes sense? He smelt sooo good. He smelt of Armani.

"Marcelooo" I squeaked while laughing as he pulled me in even tighter and I couldn't breathe.

"Hug me back and I'll let go"

"Marce-"

"Hug me back and I'll let go" he said once again and I couldn't see him but I cold hear the grin on his face loud and clear. I giggled once more then sighed as I knew I wasn't going to win this one and wrapped my arms around him. "Hug me properly nuh"

"Broo I can't move my arms properly cos your squeezing me so tight" I laughed.

He laughed before releasing his hold on me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smirked looking down at me before hugging me back. His towel became loose and dropped making me shriek and turn around throwing my hands across my face again and he bussed up laughing. He wrapped his arms around me from the back and I could thankfully feel the towel but I could feel another thing poking my bum -if you know what I mean😅.

"Don't call me 'bro' ever again" he whispered into my neck.

"Yeah we'll see" I said and smiled to myself.