1️⃣8️⃣

After jumping the last barrier we walked out the station towards the block of flats the drink up was held in.

"So you're telling me they all paterned when Antoine came? That's so attractiveeee" Noelle squealed.

"Shutup oh my days" I laughed. She had been ranting about the situation the whole time and it was beginning to irritate me now.

"Oh we're here" Noelle screamed whilst applying more lipstick to her lips. "Do I look peng or leng"

"You look fine but whys it so quiet or empty?" I asked as I looked around in confusion? For a drink up hosted by a guy so bait there was no one. If this was a movie there'd be crickets and tumbleweeds.

"Erm i don't know... well he said it was a casual thing but...ah I don't know. Let me call him" she said before taking her phone out to call him.

+4479***
Yo it's Antoine

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket. Just because he helped me doesn't mean we're cool like that.

Lol.

"Ah he's not answering what the hell" she moaned.

"Do you know what number his flat is?" I asked

"Yeah...16" she said

"Okay then let's wait for someone to come through this door then go up"

"Mm okay" she said and we walked over to wait by door. "Ah Tristan keeps calling me and it's making me feel bad for being here" she groaned.

"Do you ever stop complaining Noelle? I said this to you each time you brought it up but we're here so-" someone came out and I put my foot out to catch the door before entering and heading up the stairs.

"I know but Rome just makes me feel alive, everything with Tristan is so safe, uno?"

"No I don't" I said before knocking on door number 16.

Another 20minutes went by and the door was still shut and her calls to Rome were still unanswered.

"Ah Noelle-" I started before getting cut off my "#4 Rome🤤" calling. I laughed at him being 4th ting and the audacity she has to still even be thinking about Tristan if there are three other boys onto her.

"He said that he's so sorry but something happened with his cousin in south so he had to go and back it but he'll make it up to me" she smiled forgetting we had been waiting for nearly an hour for this one boy.

"And what about me?"

"Not everything's about you Angela" she said sarcastically making me laugh and roll my eyes. "Ah alright I'm sorry about this, let's just go"

We made our way back down the stairs that smelt like wee and niggas before stopping abruptly due to there being so many boys just chilling outside.

"We wasn't upstairs for that long?" I asked as Noelle grabbed my arm tight, pushed her hair behind her shoulders and opened the door dragging me out with her. We was nearly all the way passed the boys until one grabbed Noelle and she didn't fight it so I'm guessing she knew them because if she didn't, she would've let the whole world know. I sighed and kept walking but slower to give her a chance to catch up once she was done.

"Yo Angela" a deep voice yelled but I kept it stepping because west is not my ends and neither are the people here. "Angela" he repeated  getting closer, which made me walk up. "What's wrong with you?" He asked and grabbed my arm spinning me round.