18- Baby Boy and Dog Breath

UNEDITED

A/N- In honor of Valentines Day yesterday, here's a cute little chapter and the picture attached is my Valentine to all of you guys. I hope it was a good day for all of you, but if it wasn't just remeber all the candy is on sale now! Hope you all enjoy the chapter, and please leave comments and feedback, it really makes my day when you do!!

The next morning, Tyler was too wiped out after last night to go to school today. When his alarm went off, he groaned a little before shutting it off.

"I don't think I'm going today Joshy, I'm exhausted," he mumbled into my neck.

"Like I was going to let you go anyways." I replied, repeating the words he spoke to me after my incident. "On the other hand, I have to go. I'll come straight over after school, if you want me too."

"Of course I want you to. Now, hurry and go so you can get back sooner." I gave him a kiss on the head before I left to go back to my house to get ready.

Of course, I went down the ladder and I propped against the side of the house again when I got to the bottom. When I turned around, the elderly woman across the street was staring at me, holding her newspaper in her hands. I was confused as to why she was looking at me, but then I remembered that I'm currently wearing nothing but gym shorts and she just saw me climb out of Tyler's room on a ladder.

Yeah, the whole situation was a bit misleading... I gave her a little wave before sprinting over to my house and running inside.

After I had gotten dressed, I was in the kitchen grabbing a granola bar out of my pantry when I heard a car horn go off a couple times outside. I ignored it, until it started repeatedly going off to specific beat, not the way it would if it was just an alarm going off. I ran over the front door, and about died laughing at what I saw.

Patrick had gotten out of the car, so Jack had seized the opportunity to reach over and blow the car horn. Patrick was trying to get into the car, but they had locked him out.

He was shouting profanities at Jack and telling him to cut it through the cracked windows. Brendon was just in the backseat dancing to the beat of the car horn. Before I could say anything; Tyler did. He had come out onto his balcony to see what was going on.

"Will you guys cut it out?! I'm trying to sleep up here!" he shouted down, but you could hear the slight amusement in his tone. Jack rolled down the car window more and crawled out far enough that his head popped up over the roof of the car.

"It's just for you Sweet Cheeks! Enjoy it!'

"Just get out of here before I call the cops on you guys!" Tyler laughed while shaking his head.

He looked over at me and gave me a little wave before going back inside and shutting his door. I went back into my house and grabbed my backpack. Locking the door behind me, I jogged down to Patrick's car. The doors and windows were shut again; Jack had let Patrick in. When I opened the back door, and was instantly met with the sound of Patrick lecturing Jack.

I slid in next to Brendon and shut the door. Patrick didn't stop talking as he put the car into drive and headed towards the school.

I leaned over to Brendon, "I see why you call him Papa Patrick now." Bren just let out a laugh as he continued to listen to the two in the front argue.

The whole first half of the day, Kellin and Max went out of their ways to shoulder check me anytime they saw me. Brendon's reactions weren't quite as volatile as usual in light of what I had told him the other night, but the anger on his face was even worse than it had been.