Slumber party (Chapter 8)

After we thought was enough for today, we left the training room and got some dinner. We were eating and most of us chatting when Louis hit his glass lightly with his fork to get attention and then stood up. "I would like to say a toast!- No not really. I just want to invite you all to a slumber party in our room. Dress code is PJs, take your pillow! Everyone is invited and take your friends with you!" He sits back down. A slumber party? Seriously Louis. Well it could be fun-

"Are you going?" Liam disturbs my thinking moment.

"No" comes automatically from my mouth. WHY DID I SAY THAT?! I was thinking of going! Oh well too late Katherina.

"Why not? It´ll be fun and we could get our mind off of our lives." He has a point there.

"I´ll think about it" I take the last bite of my meal and head off to our room sooner than the others. I need to think about it deeply, do i even have the clothes for that?

Geez Im in another world, training to be ready to have the fight of my life and all i can do is think if I have clothes to wear at a slumber party... Well it will be fun with One Direction mates, Marcus and the other 4 girls!

I walk to my closet and open its drawers. There have clothes appeared here, they smell nice. I can sent the smell from here. I search for knee length comfy pants and a large tee but noooo you cant give me the clothes I want. There are only long and quite through see-able pants and short blue pants. I get the shorts and the shirt thats looks just like the others but just other color, this one is grey.

This could work. I went into the bathroom and changed. When I got out Liam and Marcus were already in their beds, laying down on their beds and talking in low voices. Their heads shoot at me when I exited the bathroom door. I should have put the long pants on the shorts...

"So you´re comin?" Marcus asks, sitting up.

"Maybe," I walk over to my bed and sit on it, wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Come on Kat, it´ll be fun. I promise" Liam gives me an encouraging smile.

I give him a light smile back. Awwh Liam still makes my heart go faster. Why was I a Directioner again? Oh yeah, their voices, looks and personalities.

Gosh I havent heard them sing since forever. Well it feels that way.

"Hey, um Liam?" I get his attention which had travelled to some thoughts he was thinking of.

"Yeah?" he answers almost right away.

"Would you guys sing some of your song at the slumber party?" I am praying he says yes. I am missing hearing their songs. I cant wait to hear Little Things and I Would again.

"Sure, I´ll ask the boys then," he smiles and looks at the small clock that every room had.

"We should get going, Louis will be disappointed when we are late," Liam notes.

"Okay" I stand up, Marcus and Liam also. We grab our pillows and start walking over to the party. Liam walks out firstly, then me and then Marcus. We walk to the door opposite us and Liam opens it. Louis opens the door, but before it opens, I can feel a hand snake around my waist. I hold back the urge to punch that person in the face, not even wanting to look at him because I can sense that that boy is probably Marcus.

"What up, what up, what up?!" Louis is cheery and has a big grin on his lips.

"Hey mate!" Liam gives him a hug like they hadn´t seen each other for a long time. Awwh they are so cute.

"Hey Skatty!" ugh bad nickname. I walk over to Louis, the hands on my waist disappears, I give him a hug.

"Hey boo bear" I whisper in his ear.

I can feel his muscles stiffen up. Looks like he thought that none of us knew about One Direction. But he was wrong. How can you not know about the biggest boy band in the world? And I know them good enough that I would know to call him boo bear to irritate him. Payback with nicknames is sweet.

I let go and give him a bright smile which he returns. I walk in, stepping by Liam´s side because he is the only FRIEND I have here.

He gave me a look and smiles. I smiled back at him. There is no need for words all the time.

"Liam!" I hear Karen cheer loudly and then she approached us, lightly pushing my shoulder, motioning me to get lost.

Oh no she didnt! I am about to start nagging on her-

"Pillow fight!" Louis announces over the room and hits the closest person near him with a pillow, Marcus.

I grab a good hold of my pillow and decide pillow fight is a good excuse to hit Karen in the face. And I do it, with a pillow of course.

She looks shocked and I start to laugh, my eyes closing. It was a bad move, I soon feel a pillow hit in my face and I stumble back a bit. I open my eyes to see a smirking Liam, who starts laughing aswell.

I attack him back and soon enough Im just trying to hit anybody that is possible. I once got Louis, he chased me around after that, trying to get me back, I ran behind Niall and poor Irishman got knocked off his feet because Louis wanted to get me. I felt bad and stood there, offering Niall his hand but before we could even think, I was kicked from my back and I fell on Niall. We laughed it off tho. Getting up quickly and trying to get back to Louis.

After what felt like half an hour we were all collapsed on the floor, trying to gain some strength back. I was panting, so were Louis, Niall and some others who ended the fight a little time ago, like me. This. Was. SO MUCH FUN!

I just had a pillow fight with One Direction boys plus five other people.

_____________________________________________

A/N

Hey people =) Hope you are liking this. Let me know.